BroncosHQ Tipping Comp - 2016

I have come out of BHQ retirement to play.
Look forward to playing and meeting new members and kicking it with the old crew :)

Hi Aeetee .Firstly, welcome aboard! Its always wonderful to have new fans join us for what looks to be an exciing year ahead. Perhaps as an introduction , you might like to tell us a little about yourselve. Example, how long have you bean supporting the team, what are some of your weekend pursuits, an, things such as this.

Well, hope to see you stick around an dont be shy to post as before long, you will feel like one OF the BHQ familly!

Enjoy!

Hi Aeetee .Firstly, welcome aboard! Its always wonderful to have new fans join us for what looks to be an exciing year ahead. Perhaps as an introduction , you might like to tell us a little about yourselve. Example, how long have you bean supporting the team, what are some of your weekend pursuits, an, things such as this.

Well, hope to see you stick around an dont be shy to post as before long, you will feel like one OF the BHQ familly!

Enjoy!

Lmao.

Enjoy!

You have no idea how much this post made me smile... seriously. I'm not taking the piss. Its always good to be welcomed.

Lets see... I have been supporting the team since they joined. Been an active game goer for many years. Loved the team sooooo much that once I helped run a forum (quite similar to this), that was actually so popular with the club that media passes where once handed out and a few of us got to sit with the "high rollers" if you will; of the sport. Did that for...a 'few' years. Then... you know family commitments got in the way until I was unceremoniously thrown out and forgotten, much like the Melbourne Storms Premierships. The thieving bastards that did it now only do it for money and glory. Ahh well I'm over it now.... not bitter anymore..... also @broncospwn @Fozz @Morkel .... feeling the love boys :)

Now... wheres that asshat @Nashy and his mail order bride @Porthoz

Last edited:
You have no idea how much this post made me smile... seriously. I'm not taking the piss. Its always good to be welcomed.

Lets see... I have been supporting the team since they joined. Been an active game goer for many years. Loved the team sooooo much that once I helped run a forum (quite similar to this), that was actually so popular with the club that media passes where once handed out and a few of us got to sit with the "high rollers" if you will; of the sport. Did that for...a 'few' years. Then... you know family commitments got in the way until I was unceremoniously thrown out and forgotten, much like the Melbourne Storms Premierships. The thieving bastards that did it now only do it for money and glory. Ahh well I'm over it now.... not bitter anymore..... also @broncospwn @Fozz @Morkel .... feeling the love boys :)

Sorry, was busy destroying faith... now, how can I help you?

You have no idea how much this post made me smile... seriously. I'm not taking the ****. Its always good to be welcomed.

What a wonderful summary about your love of the team ,an, a little history of yourselve. You come across as a completely impressive individual Aeetee, BHQ could do WITH more subscribers such as you .

Now.onto other important matters. Ping Freakie. Could you please advice whether the tipping comp you have developed has the particular feature where competitors are able to view each others tipping for the week ? My hubby was involved in a previous tipping competition in another sport an there was a button you could click to see other people tips. Is this possible in the BHQ competition ? If not, it is really neat an you may consider including?

thanking you in advance .

I'm in as well, I don't usually do footy tipping comps, but I will give it a crack.

[MENTION=8536]Super Freak[/MENTION]

I've been accessing the tipping comp by clicking the link you provided in the opening comment of this thread.It no longer works it directs me to a page on BHQ saying I'm not authorised access.

@Super Freak

I've been accessing the tipping comp by clicking the link you provided in the opening comment of this thread.It no longer works it directs me to a page on BHQ saying I'm not authorised access.

[EDIT]This comp is for members only.
[MENTION=8833]Tom[/MENTION], I'll look into you not being able to access it...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Super Freak

Should now be fixed for everyone...

Hey guys just joined the tipping comp!
Havent posted here in a fair while so i am keen for some tipping banter and of course some shared love for our mighty team!

Hey guys just joined the tipping comp!
Havent posted here in a fair while so i am keen for some tipping banter and of course some shared love for our mighty team!

Hi Bloxy!

First of, welcome! Fantastic to have you join the comp an it is shaping up to be one of the real highlight of the season! Would be interested to know how you HAVE gone in any previous tipping comp previously , such as, your highest placing. Also, your tip for tonite an rest of the round?

Again, looking forward to hearing more from you an watching your progress in the BHQ tipping comp in 2016!

Hi Bloxy!

First of, welcome! Fantastic to have you join the comp an it is shaping up to be one of the real highlight of the season! Would be interested to know how you HAVE gone in any previous tipping comp previously , such as, your highest placing. Also, your tip for tonite an rest of the round?

Again, looking forward to hearing more from you an watching your progress in the BHQ tipping comp in 2016!

Thanks mate! Ive always found this forum to be such a great place full of legends. Real life has simply got in the way of my posting recently unfortunately!
Mate i cant remember exact placings from recent years but i remember placing top 5% in one of the major online comps one year. Not a gun but not a first timer either!

I feel a Broncs win by 10 tonight. As for the other games, i feel like the Warriors will click better than the trials and win by plenty. Also predicting an upset up north and have picked a Sharks win (i hate saying that) if the predicted thunderstorms roll in.

Thanks mate! Ive always found this forum to be such a great place full of legends. Real life has simply got in the way of my posting recently unfortunately!
Mate i cant remember exact placings from recent years but i remember placing top 5% in one of the major online comps one year. Not a gun but not a first timer either!

I feel a Broncs win by 10 tonight. As for the other games, i feel like the Warriors will click better than the trials and win by plenty. Also predicting an upset up north and have picked a Sharks win (i hate saying that) if the predicted thunderstorms roll in.

Welcome Blox,

Good to have you on board. Please be advised that FaithInHook is this forum's version of your Grandfather once he's had too much sherry at Christmas time. A little odd at times, oversharing, but a heart of gold. And apparently a female. If that doesn't make complete sense, then you have the right idea.

Welcome Blox,

Good to have you on board. Please be advised that FaithInHook is this forum's version of your Grandfather once he's had too much sherry at Christmas time. A little odd at times, oversharing, but a heart of gold. And apparently a female. If that doesn't make complete sense, then you have the right idea.

This feels right. Nothing like watching grandpa sitting back in his recliner chair he bought in 1972 he refuses to get rid of while watching the grand kids run round on xmas, a smirk on his face as he sips another glass feeling chuffed with himself. As for the female rumours...i feel like i cannot make a firm decision as yet but will leave it in the 'pending' section. Who knows..Betty White could be lurking on here

Either way i like you funny buggers

Last edited:

Active Now

• Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Astro
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • Tmac
  • Brocko
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Stix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.