BroncosHQ Tipping Competition - 2022

Yeah anyone with 6/8 or more is fair dinkum taking the piss

Did you blokes just tip all the outsiders?

Yeah anyone with 6/8 or more is fair dinkum taking the piss

Did you blokes just tip all the outsiders?
The last two seasons despite our form I tipped the Broncs. I just cannot bring myself to tip against them, it would feel like a betrayal.

I wonder how many on the boards did tip against us. :happy:

The last two seasons despite our form I tipped the Broncs. I just cannot bring myself to tip against them, it would feel like a betrayal.

I wonder how many on the boards did tip against us. :happy:

I did. The first few rounds are normally such a lottery that unless there is a definite favourite (eg, Roosters over Knights, oops), I pick the home team. I had the Broncos ticked right up until Reynolds was 100% ruled out and Souths were clear favourites.

I did. The first few rounds are normally such a lottery that unless there is a definite favourite (eg, Roosters over Knights, oops), I pick the home team. I had the Broncos ticked right up until Reynolds was 100% ruled out and Souths were clear favourites.
That's just lame man.:xxxx:

Tipping against the Broncs is a win-win.

They lose - aw shit ****, but at least I got my tip right.

They win - **** yeah *****, get a dog up ya, fuckin' shit yo' tips out yo' arse ya beefcake ****.

They win - **** yeah *****, get a dog up ya, fuckin' shit yo' tips out yo' arse ya beefcake ****.
Your a sad puppy Ninger.:happy:

I got no problem tipping against but you must be prepared to be publicly shamed when the Broncos win.

So for some reason the 'Update tips' tab is not appearing for me on either mobile or PC.. so I'll submit Friday Rd 2 tips here for the time being : Penrith, Roosters

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Adammacca
  • Broncosgirl
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Matheos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.