RUMOUR Bulldogs' fire sale

I don't want to outlay money for graham either but let's not remember that Blair is playing his best football possible at the broncos, graham his worst. I would take graham at his best over Blair at his best every day of the week for $200,000 more, and at the broncos he would play his best just like Blair, Marshall and moga have... but again, not what we need for the price he is going to cost...

I know this won't be popular opinion but tolman would come incredibly cheap and would add depth. Not a great front rower by any means but a solid first grader given the coaching/structure of our club

I don't feel like the Broncos have any room in the cap for anyone

I heard on 360 that Eastwood is on 800k next year :ihatethosestormplayers:

I would take Hoppa on the wing if we got him dirt cheap (assuming Oates moves into the second row), maybe Tolman as well. Graham is getting on big time, but I wouldn't say no to him either if he was desperate to move here.

Makes no difference, there is no clause which excludes sundays, he's available 365.

The other one I'd like to have in the team but we don't actually need would be Jackson. His hits in defence are second only to Gillett, teams wouldn't want to run at our edges. Problem is he wouldn't be worth the price he'd want with the quality we have in the 2nd row anyway and the dogs wouldn't let him go either anyway

Take none of them and let the dogs cop the penalties

Don't need any of their players at all. Anyway lol@buydogs.

I can actually believe that they're so badly over the cap. Hasler's been known for handing massive contracts to overrated players for years now. T-Rex was just the most visible.

Anyway, surely this is the end for Hasler and probably the board. Years of colossal mismanagement with only two GF losses to show for it (and lucky to make it there as well). I would say the NRL would be looking for a Parramatta style cleanout.

Active Now

• Bish
  • azza.79
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • kiwi2
  • Big Del
  • The Strapper
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • NSW stables
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Waynesaurus
  • Battler
  • Footy Fanatic
  • thenry
  • Alec
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.