Bundaberg Trial Match - Broncos vs. Cowboys

Eden had some really nice touches and some brain farts. Kahu and Nikorima made some really nice touches and Gillett made some good tackes. Whitchurch was well Whitchurch.

Last edited:
After that, even I can't see a future for Whitchurch, and I was probably the only one left here holding out hope. I've always maintained that I think he was Maranta +5% everywhere but his hands. But I just can't see it improving, it's been a constant blight. The poor kid lost Redcliffe a GF on his own with bad handling at crucial times (like 3 balls dropped cold in the second half) and whether it's a mental thing or a physical thing, who knows. But it's not going away.

He's just not destined for FG at the Broncos. Probably not destined for the NRL either. If I were him, I'd be looking at the ESL, plenty of players who couldn't make it in the NRL, somehow found their feet in Britannica.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Bongo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • Dony Eliakim
  • RolledOates
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.