Bung Knee

Hahahahahaha, very very true.

Doctor doctor, my knee hurts.
Eat more greens!

So went to see the doc early this morning. My normal doctor wasn't there, turns out he's on leave till the end of February so i had some other dude who comes up every year from the Snowy Mountains.

Anyway had a chat and he had a bit of a look at my knee and apparently i have Osgood Schlatters Disease! So then i got an x-ray just to confirm that all and make sure he hadn't missed anything. So yep have to go see a physio now.

He said i've probably had it for while going by the x-rays becuase of the way some bone somewhere around my knee was (i can't remember the technical terminology), because it's pretty uncommon to get it after you turn 16. It's only now that's it started to cause me discomfort.

Wow! I don't know what Osgood Schlatters Disease is but sounds cool.

Seriously at least you know what's wrong and can get it treated now.

Flutterby said:

I'm sure you're devastated that my normal doc wasn't there and i couldn't get you Marcia's autograph! [icon_razz1

ningnangnong said:
Flutterby said:

I'm sure you're devastated that my normal doc wasn't there and i couldn't get you Marcia's autograph! [icon_razz1

I wouldn't say devastated, but I was disappointed

Knees are bad thing to have injured. Hopefully they can treat that disease and you can play all the sports you want.

Update for anyone who still cares:

Went to the physio today, who i might add was rather good looking. Yes it was a lady physio. 8-)

Anyway, turns out it's not Osgood Schlatters that is causing me grief. I can't remember the exact details. But anyway now i have to do some exercises for my quads and then go and see her again in a week.

Reckons i'll be out of action for at least four weeks which i am happy to hear! :mrgreen:

I still care Ning - sounds like it's not too serious then, that's good news.

To all my fans out there, i went to the physio again today.

Knee has improved.

Just have to keep doing my stretches and what not. Physio said i could take a light run within the next week or so and if there's no pain, i can gradually ease back into sport and all that. Yep. icon_smile

This thread would be better if you posted pics of your physio.

Ari Gold said:
This thread would be better if you posted pics of your physio.

I agree.

Unread

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.