Calculation of Tackle Stats

The Fisherman

The Fisherman

QCup Player
Aug 16, 2020
Hi Everyone, have enjoyed reading the entertaining content on your site for the last week and decided I may as well join, been a Broncos supporter since their inception, supported Canberra before that, and also supported Wynnum Manly in the BRL so that's me, so my first post is about how tackle stats are now allocated to a player, could someone on the site clarify for me which player is allocated the tackle when multiple players are involved simultaneously, sounds a dumb question I know, but hey I am old.

Hi Everyone, have enjoyed reading the entertaining content on your site for the last week and decided I may as well join, been a Broncos supporter since their inception, supported Canberra before that, and also supported Wynnum Manly in the BRL so that's me, so my first post is about how tackle stats are now allocated to a player, could someone on the site clarify for me which player is allocated the tackle when multiple players are involved simultaneously, sounds a dumb question I know, but hey I am old.
I think they all are mate.

Commiserations on being a broncos fan.

Welcome fellow old guy. I too supported the Broncos since inception and was 30 when that happened, even attended the 92 Grand Final. Like you I supported a Sydney team pre Broncos, Cronulla.

Welcome fellow old guy. I too supported the Broncos since inception and was 30 when that happened, even attended the 92 Grand Final. Like you I supported a Sydney team pre Broncos, Cronulla.
Hi HUGE
Thanks for the welcome, I've got 2 years on you fellow old guy, the company I was working for at the time was actually one of their first sponsors in 1988, also employed a number of young Broncos when Ribot was the boss, have some funny stories from that time I gotta tell you, mainly to do with excess alcohol of course. Enjoy reading a lot of the posts on here, some funny buggers and a few strong opinions, but hey, all good, I am not long retired and this social media caper is a new thing for me, don't have Facebook , Twitter or Instagram and intend to stay away from it
The Fisherman

Hi HUGE
Thanks for the welcome, I've got 2 years on you fellow old guy, the company I was working for at the time was actually one of their first sponsors in 1988, also employed a number of young Broncos when Ribot was the boss, have some funny stories from that time I gotta tell you, mainly to do with excess alcohol of course. Enjoy reading a lot of the posts on here, some funny buggers and a few strong opinions, but hey, all good, I am not long retired and this social media caper is a new thing for me, don't have Facebook , Twitter or Instagram and intend to stay away from it
The Fisherman
I too have a few stories but mine are more about the earliest players. My Dad drove the council truck that Alfie Langer worked on when they patched holes on the roads of Ipswich. I have plenty of Ipswich stories but most won't be told, publicly that is! Anyway, make sure you have your say and don't let the youngsters (and their absolutism) get in your way😁

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Midean
  • RodF
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • TimWhatley
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brocko
  • jd87
  • MrMoore
  • theshed
  • Strop
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • leon.bott
  • Dash
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.