Calling Any Blues Supporters With a Couple of Bucks

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
the bold new era of the NSW Blues is facing the embarrassing prospect of going into this year's State of Origin series without a jersey sponsor.

Even though newly appointed coach Ricky Stuart has already promised to put pride back into the Blues jumper, big business has so far turned its back on the $1 million sponsorship asking price.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/spo ... 5994497570

I will give ya $5 if you advertise my weight loss program. LOSERS. Would fit the image of the team well.

How great would it be if they did play in a blank jersey? I've always hated chest-mounted sponsor logos.

I don't understand the comment about Toohey's not sponsoring because VB is already a major sponsor.
Aren't XXXX sponsoring QLD?

Anyway, I think it's hilarious. I like some of the comments "let's all QLD chip in and put "owned" on their jersey" booya. Lolski.

XXXX is a minor sponsor - Qld's jersey sponsor is AAMI

Trim might be able to sponser them? Hell he could play for them and Queensland might actually get an opponent with heart.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Hurrijo
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • lynx000
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Stix
  • TimWhatley
  • Sproj
  • cento
  • Browny
  • DrGee
  • Foordy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skyblues87
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Morkel
  • rj9
  • BruiserMk1
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.