Can someone explain...

I thought the kick chasers could not be infront of the position of the play the ball before the kicker kicks downfield. I could be wrong, I just have never seen the downtown rule really enforced as more focus is being on protecting the kicker from the slightest sneeze.

Twiztid said:
I thought the kick chasers could not be infront of the position of the play the ball before the kicker kicks downfield. I could be wrong, I just have never seen the downtown rule really enforced as more focus is being on protecting the kicker from the slightest sneeze.

You can be in front, but you can't start running until the ball has gone over your head.

Can anyone explain why in the Tits Dragons game the referees didn't have any balls and blow penalties in the last five minutes of golden point? Titans got lucky on a lifting tackle and a late shot.

Je$ter said:
Can anyone explain why in the Tits Dragons game the referees didn't have any balls and blow penalties in the last five minutes of golden point? Titans got lucky on a lifting tackle and a late shot.

Because referees are terrified of being wrong about a penalty that decides a match. Because tards like Gould blame them and go on and on and on about it for weeks.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Morkel
  • broncsgoat
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Allo
  • Fatboy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • Johnny92
  • Hurrijo
  • Stix
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.