Carlin Anderson off to cowboys

B

Bongo

NRL Player
Oct 10, 2013
Is he a loss? He seemed to make a lot of errors? I didn't seem enough of him play to judge. No Qld cup on TV in Melbourne

He had heaps of wraps on him, tagged as a bit of one to watch. Had a extremely bad broken jaw that stunted his progress. Disappointed to see him go, I will feel better if we get ponga though.

He had heaps of wraps on him, tagged as a bit of one to watch. Had a extremely bad broken jaw that stunted his progress. Disappointed to see him go, I will feel better if we get ponga though.
Yeah, I had hoped he'd step up for us but injuries this year cruelled his chances to state his case. Was dynamite last year.

Would be a fair trade for Ponga, but I imagine NQ will do all they can to keep him. Particularly if Coote has another sub par year.

Good luck to him in trying to crack that cowboys backline. They have some pretty special players coming through their 20s biding their time

Well that's a week behind!

He hasn't signed with the Cowboys; he's signed with the Blackhawks and training deal with the Cows.

He never got moving this year; made the Nines side then got sick in New Zealand- broke his jaw and then damaged it again. Jets season was all over the shop and his form mirrored that fact.

Getting away will be good for him.

good luck to the kid though. wouldnt question the wraps he had on him, but sliding in to a post 2005 WB side isnt like a ISC Walker bros side..

i can imagine his value, but given the Jimmy signing it cant be argued he'd offer more of the same bar a few extra years and some slight uncertainty. not that im even a massive NSWRL/GCT rejects fan.. but still keen to see the Jet take flight

I'm a fan, but he never seemed to fit with us for some reason.

He looked really talented from what I've seen of him, hope he makes it.

Having said that, if we get Ponga, I'd say we'd get the better player.

Active Now

• Rambstien
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bish
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behind enemy lines
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.