OFFICIAL CASUALTY WARD & SUSPENSIONS

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Interesting the Broncos CMO has felt the need to discuss publicly these matters...

I wonder if the low level criticism of how are injured players seem to have been treated, has reached them and they are feeling a bit defensive?

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
Apr 17, 2013
Interesting the Broncos CMO has felt the need to discuss publicly these matters...

I wonder if the low level criticism of how are injured players seem to have been treated, has reached them and they are feeling a bit defensive?

Whatever, so they should be held accountable. Our injury toll over the past 3 years has been close to the worst in the comp.

NRL Player
Sep 22, 2016
Whatever, so they should be held accountable. Our injury toll over the past 3 years has been close to the worst in the comp.
last year was absolutely horrendous. Even with a great coach, the squad had zero chance of success. Be it training style/prep or not.

Sproj

International Captain
Staff
Sep 6, 2013
last year was absolutely horrendous. Even with a great coach, the squad had zero chance of success. Be it training style/prep or not.

You are right, a good coach would have struggled A bad coach would have drowned and kept sinking. Ultimately, we saw which one Seibold was clearly.

Finbar

QCup Player
May 21, 2018
Broncos website has official updates on injuries.

Lodge low grade hamstring tear 1-2 weeks.
Coates and Asiata scans all clear but will be assessed over coming days.

Sproj

International Captain
Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Broncos website has official updates on injuries.

Lodge low grade hamstring tear 1-2 weeks.
Coates and Asiata scans all clear but will be assessed over coming days.

So from Broncos medicos, I guess it means a broken neck, shoulder reconstruction and leg amputation impending.

kooly87

NRL Captain
Jun 2, 2017
Hard to believe we actually have a CMO at the club. There certainly hasn't been any evidence of us having one as far as I can tell.

Last edited:

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
Apr 17, 2013
Broncos by 8. We have a better squad across the park and that is on top of missing Haas and Staggs. As long as we show the same urgency and intent as we did last week, we should get them.

Provided the refs don't pull off the biggest screwjob in NRL history that is.

soup

State of Origin Captain
May 1, 2013
I’m gonna call it to be a draw at FT.

Last edited:

Dazza 92

NRL Player
Oct 13, 2014

Sounds like Coates is good for the Titans game - told to stop leaping for the cameras lol :)
You are spot on...he needs to rule that rubbish out or his going to cause himself some serious harm...

Take the contact and plant the ball....he is big enough to do it...

Harry Sack

State of Origin Captain
Staff
Jun 12, 2013
I read on facebook that Herbie will miss the game this Thursday due to a shoulder issue? Stupid arm twisting Storm fucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamsmith
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.