Chairman’s tone deaf purchase

Spent 1 minute talking about Kia being a great sponsor, and 10 minutes bragging about buying himself and all of his kids one.... Just felt wrong that the Chairman would take more time to talk about this than actually talking about the Broncos

**** me well doesn't that speak volumes

Last edited:
Spent 1 minute talking about Kia being a great sponsor, and 10 minutes bragging about buying himself and all of his kids one.... Just felt wrong that the Chairman would take more time to talk about this than actually talking about the Broncos

I'm not surprised. Do you suspect there will be a bit of a power struggle once Donuts comes on board? I got the sense White was a bit of a yes man, I expect Donuts won't be.

Because he doesn’t know anything about the game. He’s out of his depth & has been since he got there. Dennis Watt was the biggest loss for the club, not Bennett. His impact has been obvious at the titans.

Because he doesn’t know anything about the game. He’s out of his depth & has been since he got there. Dennis Watt was the biggest loss for the club, not Bennett. His impact has been obvious at the titans.

That's a pretty good call actually. I heard him interviewed after Fifita signed for the Titans and whoever it was doing the interview was gloating (as all media idiots do) and tried to get him in on it and he said basically he was happy to land Fifita but was sad Brisbane are struggling. He said a strong Broncos is good for the competition and he immediately got cut off of course.

How do you spend 10 minutes talking about buying a car? Can we get a breakdown?

If I had that much money I'd buy a big fuckin house too. Good on him.

this is stupid. what's he meant to do, buy a caravan because the club is busted?
Here’s a headline that works.

Ex-Broncos Chairman Buys Trophy Home

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • lynx000
  • Old Mate
  • Spooky1013
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • LittleDavey
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncos Maestro
  • MrMoore
  • Big Del
  • Painin the Haas
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.