Champions League 07/08 Official Thread

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Go Fenerbache!!!!!!!! Beat those Blue turdbags!!!!!!!! can't see Chelsea getting beaten but Fener are always a good bet for goals so a 3-2 loss may not be out of the equation and through on away goals. Can't see Man U getting beating with a 2-0 cushion and still no Totti. Barca are gods and will win 11-0 [icon_evillaugh . Hope the better side on the day wins the Pool v Arse clash.

My picks

Chelsea 3-1 Fenerbache (Agg 4-3)
Man U 2-1 Roma (Agg 4-1)
Barca 2-1 Schalke (Agg 3-1)
Pool 1-1 Arse (Agg 2-2) Pens 5-4 to Pool, Reina is penalty god.

rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif

Well at least Chelsea got through. icon_thumbs_u

It looks like Arsenal will be without a trophy this year. They're my least hated team of the big 4 so I was hoping they'd get the premiership at least.

IMO the winner of Barca/Man U will take home the trophy.

Scotty said:

As much as it pains me to say it, Man Utd are morals to make the final IMO

Beachy said:
Scotty said:

As much as it pains me to say it, Man Utd are morals to make the final IMO

Unless Barca have a huge form reversal (which is certainly possible) I think your right.

Barcelona can easily qualify if the Utd defence keeps falling over. Who's got the first home leg?

The way I look at the draw (whether it is accurate I don't know) Man U will be at home first, which would be a huge plus for Barca.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
The way I look at the draw (whether it is accurate I don't know) Man U will be at home first, which would be a huge plus for Barca.

Definitely. Vidic will still be out I think and if Rio is absent too then a couple of away goals certainly isn't out of the question, even if it's a 3-2 loss. I'm pretty sure the Chelsea fixture would be somewhere near that too and depending on the Arsenal result that could be Fergie's priority (he always says League comes first), which would further help Barca's causes. Would much rather play you guys than Utd - unless Puyol takes out Ronaldo and Scholes for us [icon_wink

Leo said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:

Definitely. Vidic will still be out I think and if Rio is absent too then a couple of away goals certainly isn't out of the question, even if it's a 3-2 loss. I'm pretty sure the Chelsea fixture would be somewhere near that too and depending on the Arsenal result that could be Fergie's priority (he always says League comes first), which would further help Barca's causes. Would much rather play you guys than Utd - unless Puyol takes out Ronaldo and Scholes for us [icon_wink

There is every chance Puyol would do that. Yeah Rio is a huge loss he has been amazing all year and to lose his partner as well is just insane, they will have to rely on a former Catalan kid to save them in Pique who hopefully lets a few past for old times sake. icon_thumbs_u

Right then, so Liverpool cop a barrage of criticism when they draw 1-1 at the Emirates, but when they win 4-2 there's no praise at all.

Man Utd will collapse in a heap, they are a bunch of carnts and will bottle it.

ningnangnong said:
Right then, so Liverpool cop a barrage of criticism when they draw 1-1 at the Emirates, but when they win 4-2 there's no praise at all.

Man Utd will collapse in a heap, they are a bunch of carnts and will bottle it.

Hey I wish I got to see it, why they showed Chelsea live on SBS I will never know. I am happy they played good football had even possession and as many shots at goal and wish that side would try to do that or near that in all there matches home or away. Man U look very good but the central defense injuries are cruel blows and if Totti was fit I would give the romans half a chance in the morning. I think Barca can score plenty past there make shift backline PLENTY. icon_thumbs_u

FCB BB AKA MB said:
I think Barca can score plenty past there make shift backline PLENTY. icon_thumbs_u

I hope you are correct my friend!

Just read we have Milito, Puyol, Toure and Marquez one card away from suspensions, I bet at least one probably two are not playing the first leg at Old Trafford [icon_thumbs_do

Leo said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:

Definitely. Vidic will still be out I think and if Rio is absent too then a couple of away goals certainly isn't out of the question, even if it's a 3-2 loss.

Rio played last night and talk is that Vidic should be fit by the time the first leg comes around

Beachy said:
Leo said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:

Definitely. Vidic will still be out I think and if Rio is absent too then a couple of away goals certainly isn't out of the question, even if it's a 3-2 loss.

Rio played last night and talk is that Vidic should be fit by the time the first leg comes around

Yeah I know [icon_thumbs_do, oh well Barca were really good in patches this morning but will have to improve a lot to beat the Mancs. Messi fit get rid of henry he is playing like a busted ass. Krkic was incredible this morning play him and Messi wide with Eto'o inthe middle and we will be sweet icon_thumbs_u. Bloody Puyol getting suspended doesn't help but Milito will be fit so not much is lost.

FCB BB AKA MB said:

First leg is at the Nou Camp

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Johnny92
  • mieko
  • Justwin
  • Sproj
  • BooKhaki
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Browny
  • Old Mate
  • Brocko
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.