Champion's League

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Watch out here we come boys, a new player on the block in 2010/11.......Yid Army !!!! icon_thumbs_u icon_thumbs_u

Draw done 2am tomorrow

Pot 1
Internazionale
Barcelona
Manchester United
Chelsea
arse***
Bayern Munchen
AC Milan
Olympique Lyon

Pot 2
Werder Bremen
Real Madrid
AS Roma
Shakhtar Donetsk
Benfica
Valencia
Olympique Marseille
Panathanaikos

Pot 3
Tottenham Hotspur
Glasgow Rangers
Ajax
Schalke 04
FC Basel
Sporting Braga
FC Kobenhavn
Spartak Moscow

Pot 4
Hapoel Tel-Aviv
Sparta Prague
FC Twente
Rubin Kazan
Auxerre
CFR Cluj
Partizan Belgrade
MSK Zilina
Bursaspor

I was absolutely gutted watching the Sampdoria/Werder Bremen tie. For Sampdoria to come back like that and be 30 seconds away from the group stage was exciting and then to lose it sucked. What an amazing tie it was tho

The Spurs boys bossed AC at San Siro this morning, and I could not be prouder _woohoo_

COYS

Gattuso is such a piece of sh1t, hope he gets a long ban, disgusting person.

The Brizz said:
Gattuso is such a piece of sh1t, hope he gets a long ban, disgusting person.

He's very lucky Joe Jordan controlled himself, Joe would have killed him [icon_evillaugh

As for Flamini's tackle, refs eyes must be painted on (and his band of 4 helpers), just hope Charlie is not seriously injured, early signs were should be ok

What an arsehole Gattuso is, needs someone to snap him in half.

Great to see spurs win, I've really enjoyed watching them this season.

Lets go Barca tomorrow.

***SPOILER***

Nice win by the Arse.

Missed out on a box seat at this game because my boss is a turd and took the spot himself. It would have been phenomenal to be there.

Barca were awful in the last 30 minutes especially after Pep took Villa off for some gay reason, we should still go through as long as we play the full 90 at home.

look what happened last season. we will be fine.

If Arsenal can grab an away goal, it'll be extremely interesting.

ningnangnong said:
If Arsenal can grab an away goal, it'll be extremely interesting.

They were up 1-0 at the Mou Camp last year and then Messi scored 4 goals.

Robin Van Persie is a moron. Why do you kick it away when you are on a yellow and the "I didn't hear it" argument is a lie because he is massively left footed and would have taken another touch onto his left peg to shoot had it been a serious attempt on goal. Sure its a soft red but its the rules and they had already been time wasting heavily in the first half.

The Brizz said:
Robin Van Persie is a moron. Why do you kick it away when you are on a yellow and the "I didn't hear it" argument is a lie because he is massively left footed and would have taken another touch onto his left peg to shoot had it been a serious attempt on goal. Sure its a soft red but its the rules and they had already been time wasting heavily in the first half.

it didnt matter anyway. RVP is a forward and Arsenal showed no interest in taking the ball past halfway anyway. football won on the day.

Two huge wins this morning for Real Madrid and Schalke.

Reckon you're any chance of a comeback, Russo?

even tho i hate real, happy to see them win. prefer a la liga team thru than an english side. and then we get el classico.

very dissappointed with Inter :(

ningnangnong said:
Two huge wins this morning for Real Madrid and Schalke.

Reckon you're any chance of a comeback, Russo?

Nup, we have been playing shit for 6 weeks now and can't see it changing.

Harry needs to spend big on a striker or 2 as we got none and the ones we have can't score or are stupid and get sent off.

And so much for any chance we had of Jose coming and coaching us next season when Harry takes the England job, why would he want too after watching today :roll: [icon_shru

Unread

Active Now

• Santa
  • Midean
  • johnny plath
  • davidp
  • Brotherdu
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Ondi
  • Justwin
  • whykickamoocow
  • Xzei
  • maddo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.