Chooseday Night Football

haha i think i got all this yrs Broncos "chooseday night" games on the box will pickup a card this week or next and ill do it :P... Ill do all this seasons games as well...

this post will self destruct in 10 seconds

pennywisealfie said:
and Broncos wins are way more memorable than origin wins.

Disagree, but it's a matter of quantity if anything else.

Ask me about finals matches and we maybe on the same page.

Just checked the Foxtel tv guide for tonight and we've won again _woohoo_ Hopefully tonight will be the first of many times we see Denan rack up 4 tries in a match icon_thumbs_u

Hayne is so lucky Tunza didn't chinbutt him. What an arsehole.

And wow, Reece Robinson was a massive steaming turd of a player.

Can't believe this was only two seasons ago.

Ennis, Hannant, Stagg, Boyd, Hunt, Clinton, Eastwood.

How many other teams could lose nearly all these guys and still go one short of a GF?

So....awesome.

Listen to Suncorp whem Kemp get's away. Amazing. It sounds like.......... victory.

Fozz said:
Can't believe this was only two seasons ago.

Ennis, Hannant, Stagg, Boyd, Hunt, Clinton, Eastwood.

How many other teams could lose nearly all these guys and still go one short of a GF?

You're under selling it a bit...

Hunt, Robinson, Boyd, Hannant, Ennis, Clinton, Stagg, Carroll and Eastwood.

9 players and we lost even more players if you consider the squad.

The game wasn't as good as I remembered it. Definately enjoyable but in terms of quality it was only so-so with Broncos weak up-front and the Eels shakey and disorganised for the majority of the time.

we also played pretty bad at times in that game, and yet beat a star studded side. 2008 will always be the one that got away to me, I really think we could have won that year.

And last yr if Wallace stayed fit :(

Epic ending. I still got excited when I saw the end of it tonight.

pennywisealfie said:
we also played pretty bad at times in that game, and yet beat a star studded side. 2008 will always be the one that got away to me, I really think we could have won that year.

Nothing will ever heal the pain of 2008. Definately the one that got away. 2002 was as well I suppose.

:cry:

Awesome game but it felt really weird seeing all those players that are no longer with us!!

Kemp has to be fullback this year. After watching that game again (for like the 86th time I think) I spent a lot of time watching his positional play both in attack and defense. He has impeccable timing and reads the game well in advance, a quality only the better players possess. I only wish he wouldve stayed with us last year and developed on his stellar 08 season. But a year at fullback will do him and us wonders.

What a CHAMPION Lockyer is...

game tied a couple of seconds left on the clock, he gets a shocker of a pass from dummy half. the defence is rushing out at him, he has the ability to make the right play when we need him to, and with the perfect kick Kemp scores in the corner.

The crowd goes wild, the bench are up, the fans at home are dancing in the lounge rooms.

what a play, what a moment, what a CHAMPION

[eusa_clap.gi _woohoo_ [eusa_clap.gi _woohoo_ _woohoo_ [eusa_clap.gi _woohoo_

Will long remember this game. Took my dad along and we witnessed one of the most exciting fnishes to a game in memory. Lockyer's poise under pressure never ceases to amaze me. He is never rattled.

Another Broncos game for us to make up for the bye and get the juices flowing for origin

Sharks v Broncos, round four, 2000
Since losing the Super League grand final in 1997, Cronulla had won 4 in-a-row against Brisbane. With a 10-0 lead at half-time, that trend looked set to continue, but this game wouldn't be decided until the 80th minute. Plenty of class on display with the Broncos back 3 of Lockyer, Sailor & Tuqiri. For the Sharks, they relied on Peachey, Ettingshausen & Rogers to provide the spark in attack. However, the visitors boasted an all-star pack with Tallis, Civoniceva & Webcke leading the way.

http://signup.foxsports.com.au/competit ... sedayNight

oh 2000 broncs, fk yh!

Active Now

• Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.