Chooseday Night Football

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Heads up!

Round 19 2003 vs. Melbourne is on tonight FoxSports 2 at 8:30.

This is the Broncos first ever golden point game.

Will be very interesting to watch.

Is that the Minto Kangaroo hop??

I voted for it.

It was an awesome game ... icon_thumbs_u

Foxtel guide has the broncos/storm game listed!

I forgot how funny it looked when he jumped like that. Hahaha, fucking gold! I IQ'd it, will watch it again for posterity.

Ahahahahaha that was awesome. It was actually a better game than I remember. Geez we had a pretty handy team back then.

aww lame, is there a replay?

It's shocking that that was our last win of the season! (I think, maybe one more). Worst performed Broncos team ever IMO.

What about Cameron Smith and Ryan Hoffman. Both look like they are 10yrs old

What about Corey? Looked like a big fat biker gang member!

PWA, a replay is on tomorrow at 6pm.

[icon_lol1. my family got a big laugh out of that too Coxy.

Was a real against the odds victory for the Broncos. That game had Melbourne written all over it, but to the Broncos credit they kept turning up.

The usual suspects starred, Lockyer, Webcke were all fantastic while Tallis and Civo both had their moments. Personally, I'd have to give Parker my MotM he just kept warming to the contest and he kept coming up with a lot of big plays that game including the match winning offload to Minto.

Really though, Melbourne should never of lost that game. They absolutely humbled the Broncos in the ruck yet they just couldn't get the job done...

In saying that was Richard Swain our worst ever first choice hooker? The dude had no creativity what-so-ever.

Old man Ikin wasn't much better and Berrigan really was not a halfback.

simmo77 said:
Ahahahahaha that was awesome. It was actually a better game than I remember. Geez we had a pretty handy team back then.

I have to strongly disagree, one of our worst sides ever imo.

You had Ikin, Meyers, Carlaw, Webb, Swain...all rep players who were all having a holiday throughout 2003 it seemed, add that to Minto & Kelly, and then you have Locky, Webcke, Petero & a end of his career Gordy having to do everything.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • mystico
  • FACTHUNT
  • ettybay
  • Shane Tronc
  • kiwibronco
  • sooticus
  • HarryAllan7
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.