NEWS Cobbo - Driving Offences

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008

Unaware his license was suspended despite having unpaid speeding fines.

Everyone knows if you don't pay the speeding fines, you will get suspended. Obviously he wasn't smart enough to think that because he hasn't paid the fines, his license might be affected and actually fucking check. It only takes 2 minutes.

Dumbass mistake that's going to hurt the club.

Unaware his license was suspended despite having unpaid speeding fines.

Everyone knows if you don't pay the speeding fines, you will get suspended. Obviously he wasn't smart enough to think that because he hasn't paid the fines, his license might be affected and actually fucking check. It only takes 2 minutes.
Maybe he didn’t know he had fines?

Maybe he didn’t know he had fines?

I find that a bit hard to believe.

You get several letters, including a notice of intent to suspend if you don't pay. Considering it's more than one fine, he would have got quite a few letters in the mail.

I find that a bit hard to believe.

You get several letters, including a notice of intent to suspend if you don't pay. Considering it's more than one fine, he would have got quite a few letters in the mail.
Lol this happened to me last year and almost again this year. It happens.

Moved house didn’t get around to changing my address. Had no reason to check online as I didn’t even notice I’d been done. Finally checked by chance a day or 2 after it was suspended, paid immediately and has my license reinstated within a few hours.

I rate this a 0.1/10 on the controversy scale.

Lol this happened to me last year and almost again this year. It happens.

Moved house didn’t get around to changing my address. Had no reason to check online as I didn’t even notice I’d been done. Finally checked by chance a day or 2 after it was suspended, paid immediately and has my license reinstated within a few hours.

I rate this a 0.1/10 on the controversy scale.

I get all my reminders emailed and text messaged so i never miss them. Its just dumb by him. MAkes you wonder though if he knew the car itself was uninsured and unregistered.

I get all my reminders emailed and text messaged so i never miss them. Its just dumb by him. MAkes you wonder though if he knew the car itself was uninsured and unregistered.
Growing up young and in the country you have different standards around this kind of thing.
Not to mention he’s 20 and he may not have had any real role models around these life skills.

A good wake up call for the kid and he’ll learn some life skills from it but i don’t think it’s worth judging him too harshly for

Dunno about you Wolfie but if I drive a friends car even just down to the shops I definitely don’t load the rego to TMRs website to find out ??

Dobbo is blowing up because the club 'lied' to the media when asked why Selwyn wasn't at training this morning.
I say good on the club for not letting the Media get a sniff of this before the club came out with a statement and let Selwyn go to court without media in his face.

On the charge it's a dumb thing most young people have done it even older people and alot don't get caught.
just be smarter with your actions your in the spotlight now kid not in the back streets of Cherbourg.

Growing up young and in the country you have different standards around this kind of thing.
Not to mention he’s 20 and he may not have had any real role models around these life skills.

A good wake up call for the kid and he’ll learn some life skills from it but i don’t think it’s worth judging him too harshly for

Like i said, i dont think its overly serious its just dumb. He will learn.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.