NEWS Cobbo - Driving Offences

What an absolute muppet. The offence itself is basically nothing, but the blokes on solid coin and getting close to a very large raise, and still drives around an unlicensed unregistered car. Deserves a week for stupidity.

And the BS about not knowing your suspended, you get contacted several times by letter and phone.
You don’t get contacted via phone (at least in vic and NSW)

Like i said, i dont think its overly serious its just dumb. He will learn.
If anything......I feel like having a crack at the club TBH
Surely we're big and enough and rich enough to warrant someone thinking about these blokes on all levels of their life.....

If they're anything remotely like some of the blokes I employ.....you gotta hold their hand for a lot of the time.

You don’t get contacted via phone (at least in vic and NSW)
You do in QLD. SPER will also call you about outstanding payments and give notice to what's owed and tell you your licence will be suspended without payment.

I find that a bit hard to believe.

You get several letters, including a notice of intent to suspend if you don't pay. Considering it's more than one fine, he would have got quite a few letters in the mail.
Likely his address is still out in Cherbourg and the bloke is living in Brisbane. I don't know the bloke or his family but maybe nobody opened his mail for him. He is young and will learn from this, he needs to take ownership of his affairs and stop driving like an idiot. Other than that it's just a dumb kid doing dumb kid stuff, move on.

Boo fucking hoo, Dobbo actually had to do his job for once? The poor widdle media got their feelings hurt because they were lied to. Must be hard for them as they never lie.

What a fucking sook Dobbo is and what a nothing story they are blowing out of proportion.
The club didn't even lie to them, they said he is away for personal reasons. That is exactly what this is, it is none of their business. I am sick of these dead shits and their entitlement.

I find that a bit hard to believe.

You get several letters, including a notice of intent to suspend if you don't pay. Considering it's more than one fine, he would have got quite a few letters in the mail.

That's assuming he got them. The fines are no longer sent by registered post.

Omg this happened to me when I was 18. I was a bit of an air head back then and didn't know this happened because I never read the letter properly. I guess you could say I knew everything and had it all figured out back then. Too busy chasing girls and getting pissed 🤣 bloody kids these days!!!!

There is a big difference between hiding something and simply not announcing it to the world.

If the club said he wasn't at yraidue to "personal reasons" they didn't lie, unless Cobbo was driving a company vehicle at the time.
And what is this "pattern" of lying? What else have the broncos supposedly lied about?

As long as we have told the integrity unit and followed other necessary processes, we dont have to say shit to anyone else.

Unaware his license was suspended despite having unpaid speeding fines.

Everyone knows if you don't pay the speeding fines, you will get suspended. Obviously he wasn't smart enough to think that because he hasn't paid the fines, his license might be affected and actually fucking check. It only takes 2 minutes.

Dumbass mistake that's going to hurt the club.
Had he paid the fines then it would be much more likely he knew.

They could of sent the mail for example and he didn't see it, sounds like it's speed camera related fines which anyone can miss.

Firstly EAD Dobbo you entitled arse clown.

Secondly I ended up with a suspended licence as I didn’t pay a ticket when I was on Christmas Island. Had no idea until I couldn’t renew my licence online. It happens

Active Now

• davidp
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • ostin86
  • Manofoneway
  • Aldo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • Tmac
  • Johnny92
  • Allo
  • Manifesto
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.