NEWS Cobbo - Driving Offences

Did someone say - KFC?
alison brie weed GIF

keen for cones?

So Selwyn's licence was cancelled without him knowing because he racked up a bunch of speeding tickets in a short time. - Yep, happened to me when I was in my twenties. Didn't get caught driving suspended but I did it unwittingly.

He was caught driving someone else's unregistered car, not knowing it was unregistered. - Also happened to me. Cops let me go, but followed me back to the owners house.

He'll learn.

So Selwyn's licence was cancelled without him knowing because he racked up a bunch of speeding tickets in a short time. - Yep, happened to me when I was in my twenties. Didn't get caught driving suspended but I did it unwittingly.

He was caught driving someone else's unregistered car, not knowing it was unregistered. - Also happened to me. Cops let me go, but followed me back to the owners house.

He'll learn.
Cars dont even have the registration stickers on them anymore, so there would be no way of knowing if someone else's car was unregistered unless you asked them or they told you

To be fair one of Cobbo's speeding tickets was against Souths. :rofl
Suprisingly he apparently he wasn't going that fast at all according to Telstra tracker. He wasn't in the top 3 fastest and the 3rd fastest was only 34kmh

Cars dont even have the registration stickers on them anymore, so there would be no way of knowing if someone else's car was unregistered unless you asked them or they told you

I think you can still run them through the rego check app?

I’ve run my own through it without any verification that it’s my car

Suprisingly he apparently he wasn't going that fast at all according to Telstra tracker. He wasn't in the top 3 fastest and the 3rd fastest was only 34kmh
Funny that - I thought he was only ever in 3rd gear.

Funny that - I thought he was only ever in 3rd gear.
What do you think Cobbo's top speed is? Somewhere around 37km/h? On that note who is the fastest at the club? Is it Cobbo or Herbie?

What do you think Cobbo's top speed is? Somewhere around 37km/h? On that note who is the fastest at the club? Is it Cobbo or Herbie?
Cobbo clocked a faster speed last year than Herbie. I think Herbie has ridiculous acceleration but doesn't hit such a high top speed as the coates and Addo Carr's.

Cobbo clocked a faster speed last year than Herbie. I think Herbie has ridiculous acceleration but doesn't hit such a high top speed as the coates and Addo Carr's.
10. Mitchell Moses - 36.1 km/h
9. Jack Hetherington - 36.1 km/h
8. Selwyn Cobbo - 36.2 km/h
7. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak - 36.3 km/h
6. Herbie Farnworth - 36.7 km/h
5. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow - 37.3 km/h
4. Dominic Young - 37.4 km/h
3. Xavier Coates - 37.6 km/h
2. Jason Saab - 38.0 km/h
1.Josh Addo-Carr - 38.1 km/h
Were to top 10 last year according to zerotackle.

10. Mitchell Moses - 36.1 km/h
9. Jack Hetherington - 36.1 km/h
8. Selwyn Cobbo - 36.2 km/h
7. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak - 36.3 km/h
6. Herbie Farnworth - 36.7 km/h
5. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow - 37.3 km/h
4. Dominic Young - 37.4 km/h
3. Xavier Coates - 37.6 km/h
2. Jason Saab - 38.0 km/h
1.Josh Addo-Carr - 38.1 km/h
Were to top 10 last year according to zerotackle.
I was wrong 😁 I would go so far as to say that the Herbie would lead the pack in the first 30 metres of a 100m NRL foot race

Active Now

• Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.