NEWS Cobbo - Driving Offences

Was cobbo's that intercept against the knights?

Herbies was without the ball I believe also
I remember Cobbo clocking a decent time when he was chasing a kick in a game not sure if it was that or his intercept that was his quickest

Speeds in game are not the most reliable because of what time in the game they happen and what break they had(a clear straight line definitely helps).

Cobbo is definitely fast though, but I don't think Herbie has had a break where he hasn't had to do alot of dodging, would be interesting to see out of the two who is faster.

That said I think Saab and Ado Carr are the fastest the eye test just makes it seem clear.

I really rate young Young and Hetherington? Wow, impressive for a forward event if he’s dumb.
Hetherington was keeping up with Herbie when Herbie scored .
He`s super fast for a 2nd rower . A lot faster than Ockenbor LOL .

Speeds in game are not the most reliable because of what time in the game they happen and what break they had(a clear straight line definitely helps).

Cobbo is definitely fast though, but I don't think Herbie has had a break where he hasn't had to do alot of dodging, would be interesting to see out of the two who is faster.

That said I think Saab and Ado Carr are the fastest the eye test just makes it seem clear.
Fox has lost a step too (or too many brain cells) - I think Saab would take him these days if he can ever not be injured.

“We are disappointed with Selwyn but he was unaware he didn’t have a current driver’s licence,” Walters said.

“In his mind and his knowledge, he thought his licence was ongoing.

“He hasn’t upgraded with Queensland transport on where he is living so they can send him certain things that let him know he doesn’t have a licence.”

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Pablo
  • Nerd
  • Broncorob
  • Lozza
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • thenry
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.