NEWS Congratulations: we're NOT wooden spooners again

Three cheers for the Bulldogs. We've just progressed to 15th on the table. Up one place, and we didn't even have to play a game. Just wait 'til we get our bye. Finals here we come.

#winning

by my calculations we need a 47 point loss to hit bottom again (although we do have the bye in hand)

The Bulldogs have the Rorters next week, the Bulldogs don't get anyone back but had 4 players put on report today

You genuinely think we aren’t coached well? We had the same issues the previous two years with a different coach. I think it’s time we started blaming the players and not the coaches.
I always believe that the coach should be able to get the best out of each player and get them working together, for each other as a team. The players have talent and skills already, some more than others. Look at other coaches, or even Hook is not a good coach but he can get some win and we got a better roster than them. Discipline must be instilled by the coach to the players. Kevie contradicts himself lots of times, I dont know what to say anymore. Its really sad whats happening to our beloved Broncos. We just suck big time!

bump....

fat guy GIF

Went off just a tad early, @McHunt lol

Congratulations to the Bulldogs for being the wooden spooners.

This reminds me, last night before the game both Billy Slater and Jonathan Thurston were riding Buck around the Milton end of Suncorp. Seems 2 of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse have already ridden into Suncorp.
Poor old Buck has been dead many a long year. Don't know how many there's been since then. Guy I worked with owned the original Buck.

Poor old Buck has been dead many a long year. Don't know how many there's been since then. Guy I worked with owned the original Buck.
Man I used to love watching the real old buck in action though I did feel sorry for him in a way, I remember so many games the poor horse had to run around the entire field when the boys scored a try especially when they put on cricket scores.

Man I used to love watching the real old buck in action though I did feel sorry for him in a way, I remember so many games the poor horse had to run around the entire field when the boys scored a try especially when they put on cricket scores.
Ha ha ha. You do know horses can run 20 or 30ks with ease? I always thought the noise and movement would be more of a problem.

Ha ha ha. You do know horses can run 20 or 30ks with ease? I always thought the noise and movement would be more of a problem.
Old buck weren’t no stallion racehorse though. If he wasn’t buck that horse would have gone to the chum factory a few ears earlier. I remember clearly some weeks by the last few minutes of the game that horse was on it’s last legs stamina wise. Back when we used to score “one for the crowd”

Old buck weren’t no stallion racehorse though. If he wasn’t buck that horse would have gone to the chum factory a few ears earlier. I remember clearly some weeks by the last few minutes of the game that horse was on it’s last legs stamina wise. Back when we used to score “one for the crowd”
I suppose you're right. I think the original was a older horse when it all kicked off. The owner was a busdriver at Toowong depot.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Bish
  • Foordy
  • kiwibronco
  • Bucking Beads
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  • bb_gun
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.