Contacting the Broncos Club

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this but......I'm trying to find out how I could contact a Shantelle Jackson at the Broncos.
Apparently she is "Marketing and Game Day Manager at Brisbane Broncos"

She sent me a message on one of the online art galleries I use, about one of my paintings........
Hi XXXX,
Hope you're well! I am the Head of Marketing at the Brisbane Broncos and am enquiring about this specific piece of artwork for an Apparel idea we have in mind. We think your art is truly incredible and we're so lucky to call this place our home!

I wanted to get in touch to work though what this could look like - if you wouldn't mind sending me an email and getting in touch?

Best wishes
Shantelle

It seems the gallery deleted her email address from the message...... and any other way for me to contact her. (the *****)
She sent it a month ago and I've only just noticed.....

Any clues as to how I could go about contacting her? I've already sent her a message on linkedin......https://au.linkedin.com/in/shantelle-jackson-619872111

She's inquiring about this piece.

Brisbane City Gardens 2

Sounds like it could be exciting........

You could just call the number on the site (07 38589111) and ask for her and mention the email.

That seems to be your only option.

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this but......I'm trying to find out how I could contact a Shantelle Jackson at the Broncos.

She sent me a message on one of the online art galleries I use, about one of my paintings........

It seems the gallery deleted her email address from the message...... and any other way for me to contact her. (the *****)

Any clues as to how I could go about contacting her? I've already sent her a message on linkedin......https://au.linkedin.com/in/shantelle-jackson-619872111

View attachment 23418

Ring the club and ask?

Leave your details with them at least if they want to reach out?

View attachment 23418

Saw those painting by numbers kits, awesome job mate. ;-)

View attachment 23418

Paintings Rex !
Who could have known ? Nice work .

Will PM you.

Thanks for advice mate.......I've given that a try and will see what comes of that.

If that doesn't work, I think I'll call the club and see if they are willing to assist with putting me in contact with her.

Either way.....I think at least Shantelle is a legitimate employee of the club.

Thanks everyone for chipping in...... 🍻

Coming up empty so far........

Sent an email to Shantelle on a possible email address......no reply. (but it didn't bounce back either)

Just spoke to Bronco's reception and the best I could get was that they will pass on my message, although the girl I spoke to had no idea who Shantelle was......anyway, I'm getting the vibe this might not pan out.

I'm about to pen a strongly worded email to the Bluethumb art gallery about the way they have handled the whole thing. Its been pretty shit. I'd say the way Shantelle worded her message to me, sounded like she wanted to do a deal minus the gallery.They've (the gallery) have picked up on this and blocked me from returning the message to her.....without even so much as a thought to discussing it with me first. :sake:

Coming up empty so far........

Sent an email to Shantelle on a possible email address......no reply. (but it didn't bounce back either)

Just spoke to Bronco's reception and the best I could get was that they will pass on my message, although the girl I spoke to had no idea who Shantelle was......anyway, I'm getting the vibe this might not pan out.

I'm about to pen a strongly worded email to the Bluethumb art gallery about the way they have handled the whole thing. Its been pretty shit. I'd say the way Shantelle worded her message to me, sounded like she wanted to do a deal minus the gallery.They've (the gallery) have picked up on this and blocked me from returning the message to her.....without even so much as a thought to discussing it with me first. :sake:
Hold on Fourex you've gone off too fast.....!! (not the first time I've heard that before.... )🙃

Amy from Broncos reception has called me back and has emailed Shantelle's office number to me.....we're not dead in the water just yet!

Now .....if Shantelle would just pick up the phone......we're in business. :smoker:

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Wolfie
  • thenry
  • Manifesto
  • Tmac
  • lynx000
  • winslow_wong
  • broncoscope
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mr Fourex
  • LGH
  • Morkel
  • GCBRONCO
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.