Contacting the Broncos Club

If I was the receptionist and you asked me for her number, I would have said "I Shantelle."
Arrested Development Laughing GIF

Pretty poor. Matches years of our experiences here too.

When I finally got someone to talk to me, I'd had to contact one of the big wigs of the time on LinkedIn.
Thus far I have sent her messages on Linkedin, Instagram, facebook.......all with zero response. I'm starting to feel like a stalker.......

Left a message via voice mail on her office number......zero response. Called back twice....zero response.

It does make one wonder if I were a large corporation and I was looking to shovel funds into the Broncos through sponsorship or whatever
how I would actually go about doing that, when no-one can be arsed to pick up the phone or return messages.

Anyway........ Amy at reception was nice. At least she returned my phone call and sent me an email, with Shantelle's office number. I should have taken heed of her last words....... "All the best with trying to reach her"..... 🙃

Thus far I have sent her messages on Linkedin, Instagram, facebook.......all with zero response. I'm starting to feel like a stalker.......

Left a message via voice mail on her office number......zero response. Called back twice....zero response.

It does make one wonder if I were a large corporation and I was looking to shovel funds into the Broncos through sponsorship or whatever
how I would actually go about doing that, when no-one can be arsed to pick up the phone or return messages.

Anyway........ Amy at reception was nice. At least she returned my phone call and sent me an email, with Shantelle's office number. I should have taken heed of her last words....... "All the best with trying to reach her"..... 🙃

Well you have the correct address format. Dave probably has an email if you wanted tp provide them some feedback. "Not sure if you can help, but maybe you could direct me to the right person....."

I finally got word back from the online gallery to explain why they intercepted Shantelle's request
and blocked it.

Apparently when they answered Shantelle, she explained that she and her colleagues sent out messages to several artists ...and in the end
decided they would go in a completely different direction. Sorry for wasting everyone's time..........etc etc.

I don't think much of either parties manners, ie how about letting me know a bit sooner ??
but
You win some lose some I guess......

Im Out Amy Poehler GIF by FOX TV

I finally got word back from the online gallery to explain why they intercepted Shantelle's request
and blocked it.

Apparently when they answered Shantelle, she explained that she and her colleagues sent out messages to several artists ...and in the end
decided they would go in a completely different direction. Sorry for wasting everyone's time..........etc etc.

I don't think much of either parties manners, ie how about letting me know a bit sooner ??
but
You win some lose some I guess......

Im Out Amy Poehler GIF by FOX TV

Demand a corporate box for the finals for the **** around. Mojo would....

Active Now

• Bish
  • Manofoneway
  • Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.