Cooorrrrey

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Anyone else noticed how Corey appears to be the chosen one of the Broncos atm?

1# He has taken over as the face of the Broncos from Karmichael in the MX column immediately after the incident happenned.

2# His NRMA adds are getting the run again

AND

3# He's singing along with Kevvy Walters in that Adieu(???) Child Autism adds [icon_lol1. icon_thumbs_u

It makes me laugh, but anyway...GO COREY!!!

Hopefully it equals a good year for him....

It is because he is probably then next in line for the captaincy, particularly if K decides to leave at the end of next year which is a distinct possibility of happening!

It might not be such a bad thing, he has played pretty well with the (c) next to his name.

Parker next in line for Captaincy? People couldn't believe he was in the 17 this year, how could he be the next captain?

He is the next most experienced now behind Locky and he was earmarked for it in 07.

He also captained us this year in Locky's absence and during the origin period so that should give us some indication of the order

At the start of this season I was in favour of Parker being the vice captain. His form in the second half of the season left much to be desired, however.

But the Broncos are thin for leadership material at the moment:
Hodges: absolute clown who shows disrespect to officials...how can he be a captain?
Hunt: an excellent on field leader but you have to worry about his off field "follow the leader" approach with the above poor influence
Thaiday: a lead by example type, but still learning his own game, a bit much to put captaincy responsibility on him
Clinton: still finding his feet at the club, albeit he is experienced
Marsh: as above
Parker: a lot of experience, usually pretty dependable, has pretty good leadership potential.

He's the best of a bad bunch really.

Coxy said:
At the start of this season I was in favour of Parker being the vice captain. His form in the second half of the season left much to be desired, however.

But the Broncos are thin for leadership material at the moment:
Hodges: absolute clown who shows disrespect to officials...how can he be a captain?
Hunt: an excellent on field leader but you have to worry about his off field "follow the leader" approach with the above poor influence
Thaiday: a lead by example type, but still learning his own game, a bit much to put captaincy responsibility on him
Clinton: still finding his feet at the club, albeit he is experienced
Marsh: as above
Parker: a lot of experience, usually pretty dependable, has pretty good leadership potential.

He's the best of a bad bunch really.

Couldnt really have said it any better Mr Cox, well done. [icon_wink

As long as he doesn't get injured again in round one next year, he'll be better than ever icon_thumbs_u

I reckon he should sit out round one. He always comes out and plays half an awesome game, gets injured and is crapola for most of the season. And by always I mean the first game of the last 2 or 3 seasons.

mrslong said:
Anyone else noticed how Corey appears to be the chosen one of the Broncos atm?

1# He has taken over as the face of the Broncos from Karmichael in the MX column immediately after the incident happenned.

2# His NRMA adds are getting the run again

AND

3# He's singing along with Kevvy Walters in that Adieu(???) Child Autism adds [icon_lol1. icon_thumbs_u

It makes me laugh, but anyway...GO COREY!!!

Still think he should have three weeks in Qld Cup at the start of 09.

Corey is playing a different role now compared to 2006/2007!! Impact players always get noticed much more than work horses...

Yeah, but he's a workhorse like I am.

I sit here all day typing feverishly...on BHQ. Looks like I'm working hard, but I'm doing **** all of value.

Corey plays the same way. Looks like he's doing a lot, but isn't producing shit.

Coxy said:

I sit here all day typing feverishly...on BHQ. Looks like I'm working hard, but I'm doing **** all of value.

Corey plays the same way. Looks like he's doing a lot, but isn't producing shit.

Hell yes! [icon_lol1.

Parker is a turning into David Stagg only he is less versitile, more injury prone and lately, less noticable.

Coxy said:

Working in IT is great isn't it mate? icon_thumbs_u

It's wicked.

And I'm a PM, so all I do is flick to my MS Project file and stare intensely at the Gantt chart when the boss comes over! LOL

Coxy said:

Hey! Corey goes great guns as my NNRL Team Captain thankyou very much! 8-)

LOL! Maybe that's the problem? He selects himself in his virtual footy teams and knows that all you need is to rack up lots of stats.

I know Craig Fitzgibbon loved virtual NRL and that's why between 2002-2004 he flopped all over the place. It's no surprise his form dropped off from 2005-06 when VNRL died...

Coxy said:
LOL! Maybe that's the problem? He selects himself in his virtual footy teams and knows that all you need is to rack up lots of stats.

I know Craig Fitzgibbon loved virtual NRL and that's why between 2002-2004 he flopped all over the place. It's no surprise his form dropped off from 2005-06 when VNRL died...
[icon_lol1. yep, I cheer when Corey flops in on every tackle but he could offload more, seriously...COREY...which is another reason why I like him in the starting line up, he kicks all the goals! [icon_shady
Fitzgibbon...LOL!!!

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.