Corey Anderson

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Anderson smashing it for NZ. Just beat Afridi's fastest 100 ever and got it off 36 balls against WI.

Outstanding effort.

Last edited:
I had a horrible feeling that Corey Norman and Scott Anderson somehow fused together for a moment.

Nearly 3 runs a ball, amazing.

Holding, Garner, Walsh, Roberts, Daniels, Benjamin, Ambrose would all be coughing up their Carubas tonight... Malcolm Marshall would be turning in his grave..

131 facing 47 balls and spending 51 minutes out in the middle!! omg that is absolutely astonishing, even more astonishing is the fact New Zealand scored 283 in just 21 overs on a damp wicket.

Holding, Garner, Walsh, Roberts, Daniels, Benjamin, Ambrose would all be coughing up their Carubas tonight... Malcolm Marshall would be turning in his grave..

You're exactly right. How come the West Indies aren't a strong and formidable opponent anymore?. I hear that boys in the Caribbean play baseball in the USA now but surely they must have some good players there.

NZ are a serious threat at the next World cup (along with India and England). They will be playing at home and have some real big hitters along with a half decent bowling attack. Will make the final 4.

131 facing 47 balls and spending 51 minutes out in the middle!! omg that is absolutely astonishing, even more astonishing is the fact New Zealand scored 283 in just 21 overs on a damp wicket.

You're exactly right. How come the West Indies aren't a strong and formidable opponent anymore?. I hear that boys in the Caribbean play baseball in the USA now but surely they must have some good players there.

I know the dude who was the WI physio during the mid 2000's and his opinion on the subject is that he isn't amazed that the WI aren't a world power anymore, he is more amazed that they once were. Terrible training facilities, the nets are full of holes, the players earn a pittance along with corrupt selection panels. U must remember that these little island nations which form the West Indies are all third world countries, I have been to Jamaica and whilst the coastline is beautiful, it is definitely not somewhere where u go for a stroll after dark. Kingston (the capital) is like your worst Logan suburb times fifty. Terrible place. Will take a complete overhaul for the Windies to ever reach the top again, I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • heartly87
  • Organix
  • Astro
  • pennywisealfie
  • Rookie Alan
  • BroncosMan
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.