Corey Oates - Maroon No.183

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I thought this deserved it's own thread. If the others want to move it, that would be fine.

A look at some of the 2016 highlights of Corey Oates that earned him selection in the QLD squad.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is that good he even has his own Corey Hotline

He said he hopes that me and him can get married some day.

That's not very nice to put up a shot of him with major gas blowing out his backside.

That's not very nice to put up a shot of him with major gas blowing out his backside.

How do you think he has so much speed?

Afterburners!

Only 4 likes..

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother!

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Only 4 likes..

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother!

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Any chance of a replay of Corey matching it with Uate in I think his 1st season in NRL a few years ago when he bagged 8 tries in 9 games from memory?

Any chance of a replay of Corey matching it with Uate in I think his 1st season in NRL a few years ago when he bagged 8 tries in 9 games from memory?

Do you mean when he beat Uate to score?

Last edited:
Do you mean when he beat Uate to score?

Yep. That was so special that run. Beating Uate then was no mean feat

From memory, it was special cos for some reason, I could sense something really special about him ... And I mean, 8 tries in 9 games in his 1st stint in the top grade

Last edited:
Yep. That was so special that run. Beating Uate then was no mean feat

From memory, it was special cos for some reason, I could sense something really special about him ... And I mean, 8 tries in 9 games in his 1st stint in the top grade

Already done.

Made a montage last year of his tries from 2013-2015.

Already done.

Made a montage last year of his tries from 2013-2015.

WOW. YAY! Thanks so much SF. You made my day. OATES!!!!

And .... a few points about other issues posted elsewhere: short kicks? Yes, we should have more of them.

Get rid of Matt Gillett? Yeah, right.

Ben Hunt and Milf ... just unbelievable when they come out to play.

WHAT A SIDE

Oh Oates, he's like a big dopey puppy who just makes you smile. Case in point:

tumblr_nqcel1VCD21qkc9jco1_500.png

1) He is wearing speedos with pink & yellow flowers on them. Maybe his mum packed them to dissuade the ladies.
2) I am absolutely, positively sure that he has no idea how to read an analogue watch. Maybe his mum makes him wear it because he's always late, getting distracted by dogs with fluffy tails, and the ladies.

I love how he jumps up like an excited little kid after every try

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • marw
  • kiwibronco
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.