Corey Parker Bronco for life

Re: Announcement at noon

Happy with that news, And its good for the young guys to see that players still want to be a Bronco for life even after WB moved on.

rock on Corey. You've come a long way.

Lol, what an anti-climax.

Well deserved contract though.

ningnangnong said:
Lol, what an anti-climax.

Well deserved contract though.

well, slightly more interesting than launching an iphone app. [icon_lol1.

iPhone app? For what? News?

League Live > Any other app.

These announcements are always an anti climax, even when we're expecting them to be an anti climax.

Nashy said:

It's pretty much League Live with a Bronco flavour. Plus Broncos Tv...yay. That's ORSM streaming on Vodafail's network.

Coxy said:
Nashy said:

It's pretty much League Live with a Bronco flavour. Plus Broncos Tv...yay. That's ORSM streaming on Vodafail's network.

I never watched BroncosTV in my life. I can imagine footballers trying to string words together about the game previously played "Yeah, we worked together as a team" "Yeah, I haven't heard much about that, we're just focussed on the footy" "Yeah, he's playing some good footy" "Yeah, he's just struggling with a few things, he'll be back to good soon".

You know. The regular lines the PR department tell footy boofheads to say, and hope they remember.

Nashy said:

Last year's League Live was better

[icon_lol1. that's basically it in a nutshell. Occasionally they have hospital visits and old Broncos footage but no where nearly enough.

Great signing by the by. Parker is well on his way to living up to Tallis' 2002 prediction that he'd be this generation's Andrew Gee.

Great news .... a very good move from the Broncos [eusa_clap.gi

Great work Corey, one club players are very rare these days. I wonder if Griffin has decided on his captain for next season yet??

Well deserved contract. Turned my day from absolute sh**house into an awesome day icon_smile
Gotta love Corey

Great news. It's unfortunate Parker has been much maligned when for the last 5 or so years he has been an invaluable member of our club. I don't think he's playing too different this year than how he has the last couple.

It's quite amazing really to think he's already well past 200 games for us.

Active Now

• Brotherdu
  • Maroon4life
  • maddo
  • Lostboy
  • mitch222
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Scdeac
  • MrMoore
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • Skathen
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • RolledOates
  • HarryAllan7
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.