NEWS Corey Parker joins Broncos coaching team full-time

I know the name, but is he an actual viable coach?

Absolutely love Parker, a definite club legend and rarely had a bad game in him. Couldn't be happier with him joining in a full-time staff role. Now bring over Justin Hodges to coach the backs and we might start to have a coaching team with a fucking clue.

He says it how it is and from what i have heard him say he knows what he is talking about.

We need Corey Parker the prick coaching us not nice guy Corey
He can’t be afraid to call them out

We need Corey Parker the prick coaching us not nice guy Corey
He can’t be afraid to call them out
I'm absolutely certain Parker will be a stern disciplinarian. He won't be caressing anyone's scrotum, he'll fucking crush those nuts if they don't follow his instructions. It's a good call because Seibs knows he can keep his distance from the tough decisions.

Will be interesting to see how it goes. Nice to see not only a former club great, but also a league wide great joining the staff to get a little respect in coaching staff compared to a bit piece prop in Ben Cross.

The only concern is we are moving towards the more modern defensive systems and Parker never played in those systems ie. Bennett and Hook avoided the wrestle at all costs.

Also looking from the outside in the Broncos appeared to adopt a sliding defensive system over the years compared to the up and in defense we appeared to play last year.

I wonder what Parker's role will be given he didn't exactly play in the same manner that we now want him to coach to the players

Absolutely love Parker, a definite club legend and rarely had a bad game in him. Couldn't be happier with him joining in a full-time staff role. Now bring over Justin Hodges to coach the backs and we might start to have a coaching team with a fucking clue.

Should that not be the actual coaches job?

I fucking love this. Cozza is one of my all time favourite players and seems like a good coach too.

I really want Siebold to succeed and I think he can.

But just when I manage to forget I am reminded we have a Ben Cross on our coaching staff.

Ben. Cross.

Seriously, why?!?

The only thing I could possibly see him providing is a role-mode for a good old fashioned, military style short back and sides. But no one seems to be buying into that.

Oh and finally, welcome Corey. Don’t you have a job ahead of you!

Corey did well with the women's team. Their defence was top shelf. They had great line speed and strong first contact, in comparison, our men's line speed was non existent and conceeding post-contavt metres.

I find it no surprise that our defence was so poor if ben cross was the defensive coach.

Corey did well with the women's team. Their defence was top shelf. They had great line speed and strong first contact, in comparison, our men's line speed was non existent and conceeding post-contavt metres.

I find it no surprise that our defence was so poor if ben cross was the defensive coach.

Bring in Ali brigginshaw to show the halves how to ball play too.

I reckon Hogdo might have his eye on the Maroons job to be honest.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Mr Fourex
  • phoenix
  • Santa
  • The Don
  • Brocko
  • BroncoFan94
  • davidp
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • bert_lifts
  • MrMoore
  • Manlyman
  • Manofoneway
  • thenry
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.