Craig Moore

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Just read that Craig Moore has been diagnosed with testicular cancer [icon_frown

Never been a huge soccer fan but I like to watch the International games and since I've been watching I've had nothing but admiration for Craig Moore. Not sure how he goes for the Roar but always liked the way he played for the Socceroos.

Thoughts with him!

wtf??? that sucks balls man! hes the best player the roar have by far and probably one of the top 10 australian players ever. hopefully he beats it.

It's a tribute to his attitude when he was diagnosed last week, and asked ot have the surgery after the weekends game so he can play.

Make sure you always check yourself, and thats no joke. I do.

I love him, wanna boof him. But seriously, thoughts and prays etc.

Wow! A soccer player actually has testicles?

Seriously, scary thing to deal with, but no doubt he'll recover strongly.

I've watched him play ever since his debut and he's been my favourite Socceroo as well. Always had uttermost respect for Moore.

I hope he recovers well. He's in my prayers.

Hatchy said:
I've watched him play ever since his debut and he's been my favourite Socceroo as well. Always had uttermost respect for Moore.

Aren't you in grade 8? That would make you 13 or 14 yeah? Craig moore started playing for Rangers in 94 I think so that means you were watching him since before you were 1 year old [icon_lol1. Sorry to catch you out on that one dude [icon_razz1 ...That is unless you are in fact older [icon_shady

Scotty said:
Hatchy said:

Aren't you in grade 8? That would make you 13 or 14 yeah? Craig moore started playing for Rangers in 94 I think so that means you were watching him since before you were 1 year old [icon_lol1. Sorry to catch you out on that one dude [icon_razz1 ...That is unless you are in fact older [icon_shady

In fact, you are wrong, I'm actually 15, everyone just think's i'm 14. I have no idea why, though

P.S. My mistake, I thought he made his debut in 98.

Well I thought that because I thought you were in year 8. That's how old you are in year 8 if I remember correctly.

Scotty: he's from Cockroachville. They start school a year later than in Queensland (because they is dumber than us).

Coxy said:
Scotty: he's from Cockroachville. They start school a year later than in Queensland (because they is dumber than us).
UUM Coxy, your wrong. I mean I'm from Cockroaschville now but I was born in canetoadville in Brisbane. We moved to Cockroachville for my dads work. Lived in QLD for 12 yrs. Moved to NSW only 3 yrs ago

Props to him - back at training today, I think they said it's only like 6 days since the surgery!! One tough hombre. And he is obviously so well respected in Australian soccer with the Socceroos to all have his name and number on their jersey's in their match

Yeah he is respected immensely. Great gesture to wear his number for the sessions and the match warm up, hopefully they kick 9 colours of poop out of Bahrain as a get well present.

Hatchy said:
Coxy said:
UUM Coxy, your wrong. I mean I'm from Cockroaschville now but I was born in canetoadville in Brisbane. We moved to Cockroachville for my dads work. Lived in QLD for 12 yrs. Moved to NSW only 3 yrs ago

Ah ok, so you repeated a year?

Coxy said:
Hatchy said:
Coxy said:

Ah ok, so you repeated a year?
Coxy, you are correct... for once

This guy continues to amaze playing tongiht against the Glory some 12 days after having a major operation.

Truely inspirational and good to see the Roar roar tonight at home finally. Charlie Miller may be fat but he is a class player with a capital C and P, that volley goal tonight was world class [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

Active Now

• Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.