Craig Moore

World class is a bit much Russo :P but it was fantastic nonetheless. It was refreshing to see the roar play and not walk away from the stadium wanting to never watch them play again. The last goal was class too!

He only had a ball removed, not that huge an operation (soccer players have small balls joke goes here) :P

Russo said:
This guy continues to amaze playing tongiht against the Glory some 12 days after having a major operation.

Truely inspirational and good to see the Roar roar tonight at home finally. Charlie Miller may be fat but he is a class player with a capital C and P, that volley goal tonight was world class [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

-Sings-

"He's fat, he's round, he scores on every ground.. Charlie Miller, Charlie Miller"

I would expect nothing less of a man of his stature.

Wish we had a team full of Charlie Miller's

1. Charlie Miller
2. Charlie Miller
3. Charlie Miller
4. Craig Moore... etc etc.

That's right Lachy, in fact I'd so as far to say that I dream of a team of Charlie Miller's.

When the line-up surpasses the available 11 spots, it then progresses (in order) to manager, physio, ref and then fans. All of course occupied by Charlie Miller. A truely amazing sight I would imagine.

There is only enough room for 1 charlie miller. After an attacking run, it take him about 5 minutes to get back to the halfway line.

It's one of those "positive cloning experiences" Scotty. When Charlie is cloned in an effort to produce mass numbers of himself, additional qualities are instilled in subsequent Charlie Millers. Oh the wonders of modern science and medicine.

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Jason Simmons
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.