Crocker denied Visa

Jeza23 said:
They lost Maitua as well but there is no way that him and Sonny Bill would be worth all of the talent that they have purchased, particularly if they nab Crocker. I agree with bfoord totally!

Hunt
Falou
Wallace
Hodges
Thaiday
Lockyer......

The Rock said:
He'd be a star at giving away penalties with his over-forced aggression/anger and referee verbal abuse. No thanks.

You didn't mind Ennis doing that........

I have to agree with coxy there he is very much in the mould of ennis (and no I personally doubt ennis has changed... you'll see)... in saying that he does win games i.e. grand final 2007.

Anyway we wouldn't have the cap space and I wouldn't want to offload any of our other key players to make room personally.

The Rock said:
Coxy said:
[quote="The Rock":s4sxbj14]He'd be a star at giving away penalties with his over-forced aggression/anger and referee verbal abuse. No thanks.

You didn't mind Ennis doing that........

I know you're fishing - but Ennis did not give away regular penalties for verbal abuse and over-forced aggression. Ennis gave the occasional penalty away for real silly stuff which he learnt from and stopped doing later in the year.

Crocket on the other hand - 6-7 years down the track and he still can't control himself.[/quote:s4sxbj14]

ROFLZ!!! Understatement much?

Love him or hate him, Crocker is a winner and would bring that to Brisbane. Exactly the arrogant attitude gUt was questioning if our current team lacks in his thread.

P.S. As a Blue and Bronco fan I can see why you would despise Crocker so, however you'd have to have a healthy respect for his ability to hurt your team?

I love Crocker and as Hammo says sides he plays in are generally winning sides, of guys to play over 150 first grade games (he would be near that mark I guess) he would have one of the highest winning percentages. He gives away penalties but unlike Ennis he isn't a cat.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
He gives away penalties but unlike Ennis he isn't a cat.

He's not a cat in terms of diving. But IMO his cheap shot count surely still puts him in the "cat" category. Farking awesome player, but his ability to hurt his own team with brain farts takes away from it a touch.

Hmmm, I get your point mick but to be honest he never takes a backwards step when running the ball (will run at anybody) and will also try to belt anybody in defense and his been knocked out many times in doing these things. He is culpable to the odd cheap shot but is happy enough to give them an opportunity to get one back (unlike David Kidwell for example).

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.