Aug 25, 2018
Cory Paix expected to take Brisbane’s
utility role as time grows short
for Andrew McCullough

PETER BADEL,
EXCLUSIVE, The Courier-Mail
September 26, 2019 4:43pm

Last edited by a moderator:
More than likely means Segeyaro is going.

So we're going to have a Cronk clone at Halfback and a Cronk clone on the bench? Bloody hell, if we get Cronk himself we could nearly field a full spine of Cronk's

add those Cronks to our next:

Alfie (Dearden)
Webcke (Flegler)
Parker (Carrigan)
Taumololo (TPJ)
Inglis (Coates)

not a bad side we will have running out next season 😛

seriously the media need to stop labeling every talented rookie the next [insert legends name here]

Alfie (Dearden)
Webcke (Flegler)
Parker (Carrigan)
Taumololo (TPJ)
Inglis (Coates)

not a bad side we will have running out next season 😛

seriously the media need to stop labeling every talented rookie the next [insert legends name here]
Tanah Boyd is the next Alf isn't he?

More than likely means Segeyaro is going.
Have to feel for the poor bastard. He was underused all season, having to play second fiddle to Macca despite being ten times the player. Hard to see how Turpin, Segy, Macca and Paix are going to fit into this team. Then there's Dearden, O'Sullivan and Croft all vying for halfback.

Last edited:
So we're going to have a Cronk clone at Halfback and a Cronk clone on the bench? Bloody hell, if we get Cronk himself we could nearly field a full spine of Cronk's

two half cronks don’t make a full Cronk though
[automerge]1569483666[/automerge]
Have to feel for the poor bastard. He was underused all season, having to play second fiddle to Macca despite being ten times the player. Hard to see how Turpin, Segy, Macca and Paix are going to fit into this team. Then there's Dearden, O'Sullivan and Croft all vying for halfback.

he’s just not that good.

Last edited:

It's gonna confuse the hell out of the commentators.

Alfie (Dearden)
Webcke (Flegler)
Parker (Carrigan)
Taumololo (TPJ)
Inglis (Coates)

not a bad side we will have running out next season [emoji14]

Is Milford the next josh papalii?

It found mine
Images203

Paix is an unknown quantity even after one year in ISC.

I thought he started the season slowly but the game against Mackay was a real turning point. He was energetic and purposeful in his actions and then found some really good form at half.

He got injured in Origin and then came back and played three games off the bench as the utility.

I thought he looked unsure of his role and Redcliffe were on a big win streak but he would come on and just look in two minds about if he passes or runs and if I pass who to?

In the final against Tweed he touched the ball 24 times and in a final where a bit of creative running from dummy half could have really opened the game he went twice and made 11m. I just don’t think he read the situation well.

His defence in the ruck was great so that’s a positive.

Last edited:

Active Now

• broncs30
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • TimWhatley
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Strop
  • The Don
  • Midean
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Santa
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • Lurker
  • Organix
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.