Crowe selling up at South Sydney

This is a huge shame. Regardless of your opinion of Souths or Rusty (I'm a fan of neither) his involvement in the sport drew a lot of attention from non-traditional sources. Hopefully he gets involved again when his personal life is sorted.

Shares in South Sydney football club... yeah, there'll be plenty of equity clamouring about over those... NOT

Frankly a privately owned football club is a workable model only for the bored extremely rich where they do not expect to turn a profit.

True, just like those who own Broncos shares do so out of love and a bit of fun, not expecting to make money off it.

Every time souths on tv . they mention the 21st premiership . for that to happen you got to make the grand final sheesh

Rusty will still put money into the club, just like he was before he owned any part of it. I find it very interesting that this has happened and been announced for 10months away.

He hasn't been involved in the club much this season due to making so many films so using the excuse of selling it off to spend more time with his family seems a little...broad. Is he selling his share to protect it from Danielle if they are going 50/50 on all assets?? Will he buy it back once everything is done and dusted?? Maybe Danielle has used it as a bargaining tool for him to have more access to his boys?? Who knows.

Playboy bunny rabbit. do you know more about the rabbitohs and crowe

I probably know more than most...but...in this case I am just speculating. Rusty has always given money to the club but I have no idea about his situation with Danielle.

Rusty will look back on this as a job well done. He has brought them out of a financial hole and the club has been high ranked in memberships during his tenure. They have also had some long awaited on-field success. Off topic but George Piggins should be giving Russell a heap of praise, instead of criticizing him for taking them forward. Piggins old school thinking in the late
80's and early 90's slowed their growth and development as a club.

Is he selling his share to protect it from Danielle if they are going 50/50 on all assets?? Will he buy it back once everything is done and dusted?? Maybe Danielle has used it as a bargaining tool for him to have more access to his boys?? Who knows.

I doubt they are going 50/50, as they signed a prenup & that would have included them having children.

I doubt Danielle would be using the ownership of Souths as a bargaining tool. (Unless she's :blushing: that the family owns Souths) :001_tt2:

Active Now

• Xzei
  • KickHaas
  • Tmac
  • Bish
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.