Dally M Awards 2019

The girls ...
IMG 20191002 204317

What a meme that Haas didn't get a vote for three rounds.

Munster on top at the moment.

Haas 6 points behind.

IIRC, the rule has changed that the positional awards go to the players with the most points.

So all Haas needs is to stay ahead and he'll have that sewn up, as well.

After 17 rounds, he's currently in the lead.

Greenberg reminds me of a high school principal speaking at assembly, nobody listens to a word they say and you just can't wait for it to be over

Cameron Smith Captain of the Year.

Did they just announce Haas as ROTY as a throwaway comment?

Seems like they're conveniently ignoring some 150m+ games from Haas which deserve at least a point.

Very surprised Bellamy got Coach of the Year.. surely Des or Sticky deserved it

Bellamy was my pick based on the Storm's dominance through out the regular season. Even without a recognised fullback or halfback, the Storm were far and away the best team and their strongest asset was their work ethic both with and without the ball.

Jessica Sergis is the Female Player of the Year. I haven't watched any Dragons games outside of the Broncos clash, but looking at her numbers it's difficult to argue. She's very athletic and one of, if not the fastest female player in the game.

What do you make of the pick @Allo?

Has Hannah Hollis gotten substantially hotter recently?

Nah she's always been hot as ****, she's comfortably the biggest babe of the Fox Sports girls.

Yeah no doubt. Like I don’t know why but I never used to get the hype with her but over the last few months I get it. Hot as **** and it is her then daylight.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Galah
  • Mustafur
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.