Danny Green vs Paul Briggs - Obviously rigged

The Rock said:
Yeah pathetic. Briggs is a massive dog though, did he just take a dive because he didn't want Green to smash him, so he can take his money for the fight and go? Or did Briggs and Green do an inside job?

I dont think green was involved, he seemed genuinely pissed in the interview

Maybe Briggs got confused and thought he was fighting Mundine.

QUEENSLANDER said:
The Rock said:
Yeah pathetic. Briggs is a massive dog though, did he just take a dive because he didn't want Green to smash him, so he can take his money for the fight and go? Or did Briggs and Green do an inside job?

I dont think green was involved, he seemed genuinely pissed in the interview

Yeah Green was hella angry afterwards. In one article it says a $50,000 bet was made on a first round knockout yesterday.

It all looks very dodgy, there is no way that punch dazed him that much. It wasn't even flush, it was just a jab that glanced off the top of his head.

That is a disgrace .... my 5 year old sister wouldn't have been KO'd by that punch...

There's already a thread on this...

Not for those of us who don't have the Fight Sports forum switched on.

Switch it on then.

Yeah, respect my authoritah.

I'm sorry, you are not admin. You do not tell me what to do. You are not admin. K thx bai!

i did not even realise there were forums i wasnt a member of. learn something new every day

QUEENSLANDER said:
i did not even realise there were forums i wasnt a member of. learn something new every day

We tried to keep you out of the Origin forum, but figured you would notice :P

Nah we just created a bunch of separate forums so we intelligent people don't have to mark "read" on shitty posts about fagball (wog kind and Victardian kind) and people bashing eachother.

Everyone onto the MMA Bandwagon!

I mate of mine actually sparred with Briggs about 3 weeks before the fight and said that he was very unfit.

He actually told me to chuck some $$ on Green. I must thank him for that.

On topic though - that was a ridiculous knock out. Was a graze at best. I hope Briggs doesn't get paid.

Active Now

• scobie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
  • the_next
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • broncos4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Griffo
  • HarryAllan7
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.