NEWS Darius Boyd can't deal with Seibold

Sounds a bit petulant by Darius, but on the flip side, if he feels the coach doesn't listen to the groups input he might feel that stepping away is the best thing to do seeing as he only has a few games left in his career. Its probably no different in some ways to when Glenn said the players took charge of training to make it more fun and train to the players strengths. Depends on how you want to look at things. I saw that as a subtle dig at the coach as well. Darius was and has been a little less subtle.

Boyd, Pangai, Staggs, Roberts, Fifita, Niko, Milford refusing to play fullback, the list goes on and on.

for TPJ and Staggs there is nothing but media shit stirring to say they want out

Niko left to play in the halves and never would have walked out if we left him there (and i think most people agreed with Seibs to drop him from the halves)

Fifita left for money ... nothing else

Roberts chucked a hissy fit because he got dropped for poor performances, so he ran back to Wayne where he knew that wouldn't be an issue.

and Boyd is still butt hurt that he got stripped of the captaincy and the fullback role ... something that damn near every Broncos fan had been calling for all season.

for TPJ and Staggs there is nothing but media shit stirring to say they want out

Niko left to play in the halves and never would have walked out if we left him there (and i think most people agreed with Seibs to drop him from the halves)

Roberts chucked a hissy fit because he got dropped for poor performances, so he ran back to Wayne where he knew that wouldn't be an issue.

and Boyd is still butt hurt that he got stripped of the captaincy and the fullback role ... something that damn near every Broncos fan had been calling for all season.
Why do you stand up for Fat Tony? The blokes a flop.

Yeah all in isolation is fair enough and I agree but cumulatively it's a worrying story. Is everyone of those players just a mercenary or uncoachable? What about the team being the worst in the competition and having our worst season ever by a mile, at what point does the guy who manages the players become the major problem?

This is just like Starscream and Megatron.

But in all seriousness, this is the problem that I have been speaking about in other posts. Boyd (and Milford) clearly does not click with Seibold and runs and cries to (apparently) Locky when they not getting his way. This attitude undermines everything. Seibold has a totally different style to Bennett and if the style is half and half you just get a mess. It's poor form from the older guys who should be professional enough to follow the new coach. But they get paid more than him so....

How dare you compare Seibold to megatron.

i stand against revisionist history and hypocrisy being used as reasons why he's a flop
You’ve only stood up for some revisionist history and hypocrisy though. And when called out you’re nowhere to be seen

You’ve only stood up for some revisionist history and hypocrisy though. And when called out you’re nowhere to be seen
Yeah I found this pretty funny tbh. People on here love rewriting history to suit an agenda.

At least Lockyer gets to lead/mentor the players, he belongs on the field as an assistant coach not on the board. Hopefully the destabilisation will lead to changes in coach, staff, players etc.

At least Lockyer gets to lead/mentor the players, he belongs on the field as an assistant coach not on the board. Hopefully the destabilisation will lead to changes in coach, staff, players etc.
I also find his appointment to the board strange. I understand people can have multiple skillsets but how do these footy players end up in management roles? It looks like cronyism to me. Does Australia have any laws about fair employment?

I also find his appointment to the board strange. I understand people can have multiple skillsets but how do these footy players end up in management roles? It looks like cronyism to me. Does Australia have any laws about fair employment?

he would have had to have been voted onto the board by the shareholders.

Why do you stand up for Fat Tony? The blokes a flop.
Nah we're on the bottom of the ladder because reasons.

Give him 5 more years to fix it. Also I think darius has earned the right for a contract extension. Keep the lols comin'

Active Now

• Alec
  • Midean
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • bazza
  • Browny
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • The True King
  • Broncs1459
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.