OPINION Darius can retire in reserve grade in disgrace

Boyd doesnt work at centre, we will just continue to get carved up. Oates will never fire being outside boyd either. Once we get injuries/suspensions back in order - theres no spot for him.

Just watched Nine's footage of the players limping into the club like whipped dogs. They all looked shattered, with the exception of one. I'll give you two guesses who strolled in like he was the most content **** on earth.

I am done with this fucking asshole, I couldn't give two ***** about his retirement anymore. He can finish his career playing in Queensland Cup. Just an utterly contemptible attitude from the most senior player in the group. He is the poison in the well, and to be frank the likes of Milford and Ofahengaue aren't far behind him if they don't start turning things around real quick. It's clear as day now that they strut around this city like they own the place and they haven't won shit. It's as if they're still sulking it up over 2015.

These boys need to become men and in a real hurry, and I suggest it happen pretty soon. They all need to be gathered together and told "If you don't want to be here, there's the door."
If the footage you saw is the same as what I bleed Maroon posted then you need serious and professional psychological help!! Where in fucking hell did you get his 'content look' from, the back of his head??????

Boyd last night was terrible but so were a good many others as well. Arthars was just as poor in defence as Boyd was. Boyd has been fairly solid up until last night, but there is only one bloke who can drop him and he won't.

Was Arthars as bad though? 29 tackles with 1 missed tackle vs 9 tackles with 1 missed tackle for Boyd

Was Arthars as bad though? 29 tackles with 1 missed tackle vs 9 tackles with 1 missed tackle for Boyd

I personally think he was. He made quite a few bad decisions that i dont think show up on stats. Just bad reads mainly for me. Tbf to Jesse he had a lot more traffic running at him, but i dont think either of our centers looked that comfortable positionally.

I personally think he was. He made quite a few bad decisions that i dont think show up on stats. Just bad reads mainly for me. Tbf to Jesse he had a lot more traffic running at him, but i dont think either of our centers looked that comfortable positionally.

Yeah I did think about that, I think they’re both a victim of having Croft and Milford defending inside them. There’s 0 trust on our edges in defence atm.

Yeah I did think about that, I think they’re both a victim of having Croft and Milford defending inside them. There’s 0 trust on our edges in defence atm.

Its not helping we arent getting combinations going with these blokes. You can throw in whoever is playing edge back row as well. We are having to chop and change every week. We cant make too many excuses though because if we got our structures down pat in training players should be able to step up.

Honestly, I thought he was going to be rocking in with a bluetooth speaker around his neck jamming Britney Spears. You're clutching at straws, sorry.
You clearly missehd the part where he was break dancing, skipping whilst smiling and casting $50 bills about.

I just watched the video, I mean, I think he's a knob that needs to go, but there's not much to read in seeing his face for asplit second, wearing sunnies, while he looks behind him as he walks to work.

Yeah but did you see the way he keylessly locked his expensive car? That was 'tude man!

Boyd is zero threat. With a zero threat centre, oates is covered all day and every day. Oates will not get a try until we get a real center at 4.

Who cares how he looks. He would not get a start in any top 8 NRL side based on his lack of ability to create attacking opportunities and bombtastic defensive highlight reel.

I've seen the video and WTF man? I am one of the most vocal against Boyd on here, but I can't see anything wrong with his demeanour.

I would drop him though, because despite being one of the very few experienced players left, he offers nothing in terms of leadership on the field, and Arthars might actually work better with Milf and Oates...

GloriousAbsoluteHornshark size restricted

I've seen the video and WTF man? I am one of the most vocal against Boyd on here, but I can't see anything wrong with his demeanour.

I would drop him though, because despite being one of the very few experienced players left, he offers nothing in terms of leadership on the field, and Arthars might actually work better with Milf and Oates...

There’s no way a guy like Boyd would continue to show leadership after being dumped as captain and also announcing his retirement. He has completely checked out.

There’s no way a guy like Boyd would continue to show leadership after being dumped as captain and also announcing his retirement. He has completely checked out.
so... same body we've seen in '18 & '19 then? lol

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • thenry
  • RolledOates
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  • Manofoneway
  • Astro
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Manifesto
  • Mister Wright
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.