OPINION Darius can retire in reserve grade in disgrace

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Just watched Nine's footage of the players limping into the club like whipped dogs. They all looked shattered, with the exception of one. I'll give you two guesses who strolled in like he was the most content **** on earth.

I am done with this fucking asshole, I couldn't give two ***** about his retirement anymore. He can finish his career playing in Queensland Cup. Just an utterly contemptible attitude from the most senior player in the group. He is the poison in the well, and to be frank the likes of Milford and Ofahengaue aren't far behind him if they don't start turning things around real quick. It's clear as day now that they strut around this city like they own the place and they haven't won shit. It's as if they're still sulking it up over 2015.

These boys need to become men and in a real hurry, and I suggest it happen pretty soon. They all need to be gathered together and told "If you don't want to be here, there's the door."

Last edited:
You’re a body language expert hey? What are your qualifications? I agree he should be dropped, but this sort of stuff is unnecessary. Judging him by the way he walked into work this morning.

Anxiety works in funny ways. I can walk into work absolutely shattered, everything is grey and still try to smile and make jokes because silence makes everything more awkward. Acting happy is a coping mechanism and probably has nothing to do with him being content.

I agree with anyone and everyone on here that is calling for Boyd's head. The only way Siebs is gonna buy himself a few more weeks is by dropping this guy for good. Some of his defensive reads last night suggested his reading skills are still on the 'Janet and John ' books. He's not a centre, he's not a 5/8, he's not a fullback. When is it going to dawn on the club he's a has been -totally phoning it in for money most of us can only dream of. **** him off, and when we're done **** him off again!

Does anyone on here think he shouldn't be dropped anymore? genuine question.

Does anyone on here think he shouldn't be dropped anymore? genuine question.
Yep, Seibold.
Opps, just re-read "on here"
Seibold's on here somewhere, surely.
[automerge]1591346956[/automerge]
Just watched Nine's footage of the players limping into the club like whipped dogs. They all looked shattered, with the exception of one. I'll give you two guesses who strolled in like he was the most content **** on earth.
I haven't seen any videos of the players/club at all today, hopefully it goes up online.
Also hearing the Broncos could be fined as players did not speak to the media last night.

Last edited:

Here's the footage of the walk in. Judge for yourselves.

Jesus Christ, that’s what you saw and decided to make a thread about? He looked no different to any other player. He has done plenty to get dropped but walking in like that isn’t one of them. Close this thread ASAP. What a joke

I’ve done plenty to get blocked by people but my responses in here aren’t one of them, IBM. Disappointing to say the least. Blocking instead of justifying your reaction is pretty weak.

I do hope to see the same faces who were worried about the Seibold insults and no constructive criticism being offered in this thread too. Or the other 20 Boyd insult threads over the last few years.

What a nothing thread. He looked no different to every other player.

Fifita tho! [emoji106]

Last edited:
Piss weak from the club not fronting the media.
I hope a few people rang up and cancelled memberships this morning.
They probably won’t start listening until businesses start cancelling their sponsorships.
If they cannot be fkd to speak to us as fans, supporters and members, then that shows us what they think of us, and where the club is as a whole.

Pathetic.

To be honest, if we just go by looks, I don't really want to see players still looking defeated the day after either. Ideally you'd want to see everyone looking determined, I guess.

Tommy R looks like he cares more than the actual team.
The Phantom Biter ! Maybe get Mr Raw - denikis in as a motivator . Lose you have to listen to Tommy put shit on you till you turn it around . I`m sure KPIs would improve . Cattle Dawg ! Yous cunz !

Last edited:
Boyd last night was terrible but so were a good many others as well. Arthars was just as poor in defence as Boyd was. Boyd has been fairly solid up until last night, but there is only one bloke who can drop him and he won't.

Unfortunately our stocks are bare and that’s probably why darius is getting a run. Bird and kahu would probably take his spot if fit and the broncos have never trusted a rookie

You know I’ve been thinking about how to go about it and you can drop him while putting a positive spin on it.

Just simply say he has been carrying an injury or a few years now and he is going to take an extended rest to try and recuperate for a late season swansong.
This way, it might just appease fans baying for blood and get the scalp that rightly needs to fall but also might give the guy some well wishes and sympathy.
This also keeps him on the books so he doesn’t lose any of his precious money and if more injuries happen, well he can make a stunning surprise return.
Once the season is no longer on the line, give him his swansong in rubbish games that mean nothing at the end of the year once this team has crashed out of finals contention.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • Organix
  • thenry
  • KateBroncos1812
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.