Day/Night Tests

Will day/night Test's work?

• No. Worst.cricket.idea.ever.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I agree. As he said, who gives a **** about Australia vs Bangladesh? Or even Australia vs New Zealand for that matter? Make those sorts of mickey mouse tests day nighters, and leave your marquee games in traditional times, with traditional uniforms and balls etc.

Or reassess the Test Status of nations - there should be a system where countries can be stripped of their test playing status if they are not up to standard and then if they can show they have put systems in place to genuinely improve then they can get re-instated.

Or we give up this stupid rankings system requiring every team to play every other team in a certain time frame, home and away, and just let teams play teams that are quality on a regular basis, and then occasional tours of lesser/better countries as fits.

Problem then is you have some goose taking 700 test wickets by playing Zimbabwe and Bangladesh repeatedly *cough* Murali *cough*

Murali has never taken a test wicket before, as far as I am concerned he has been called for over 700 no balls on illegal wicket taking deliveries.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Murali has never taken a test wicket before, as far as I am concerned he has been called for over 700 no balls on illegal wicket taking deliveries.

Preach it brother icon_thumbs_u

Unread

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.