Dealing with 6 again

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
If you give away a 6 around the halfway, or they have 6 again momentem, have the whole team just play the next tackle way offside until a penalty is given.

Take the breather, rest. Defend.

Slow the game down.

oorr.... Shoot Peter V'landys into the sun and save rugby league.

If you give away a 6 around the halfway, or they have 6 again momentem, have the whole team just play the next tackle way offside until a penalty is given.

Take the breather, rest. Defend.

Slow the game down.

oorr.... Shoot Peter V'landys into the sun and save rugby league.
I vote for the shooting v'landys into the sun idea. I cant recall an administration interfering with the ruling/refereeing of the game more than the current lot.

I fail to see how regular floggings, growing gap between quality of the teams and increased injuries and suspensions caused due to the speed of the game improve the viewers experience of the game.

I vote for the shooting v'landys into the sun idea. I cant recall an administration interfering with the ruling/refereeing of the game more than the current lot.

I fail to see how regular floggings, growing gap between quality of the teams and increased injuries and suspensions caused due to the speed of the game improve the viewers experience of the game.
futurama agree GIF

You know what's going to happen, our side will finally be ready for these stupid rules after dismantling out big forward pack and the rules will change again.
I can already see that they will change 6 agains to penalties when it's inside your own half.

That will suddenly slow the game down making a mobile forward pack obsolete again

meh, it doesn't matter what you do, if the refs don't rule consistently the game isn't a true representation of the team performance anyway

they've all checked out anyway.

You deal with the 6 again rule by not dealing with it. Both it and the deadshits that thought it up need to be turfed out before they kill the sport.

As an aside, the notion that we're persecuted by refs, and the Roosters are coddled, isn't rooted in any reality. When you look at the penalty stats - by average - we're actually one of the more disciplined, clocking in at 12th most penalised with the Roosters at 1st:

As an aside, the notion that we're persecuted by refs, and the Roosters are coddled, isn't rooted in any reality. When you look at the penalty stats - by average - we're actually one of the more disciplined, clocking in at 12th most penalised with the Roosters at 1st:

Does that include 6 Agains though? Because they don't include them in the game stats.

Haha... I'm guessing the NRL page doesn't have the stats for 6 agains given... and 6 agains or penalties given when 20 points down in the 79th minute down or 6 agains on the 1st tackle in your own 10 metres with 30 seconds left in a half.... stats can tell any story you want it, but when non-broncos fans are saying we are gettingbhard done by week after week with the refs or the "penalty broncos" Twitter crap has died off completly you know it's really bad and obvious.
On a similar note, even fans of winning clubs are sick of vlandys ball with the non-accountability And inconsistency with it... It's a joke and he's too pig headed to admit so he's digging his heels in and making it worse with more knee jerk bs.

Does that include 6 Agains though? Because they don't include them in the game stats.
No. I don't know where you get those numbers. I do recall the Roosters getting their arses handed to them in 6 agains against us though.

It is so dodgy how you can't find those stats. Furthermore I swear they keep wrong ones in the game section on nrl.com as they're always a lot lower then it seems watching the game. (Not certain on that)
Because they're split between ruck infringements and off-sides.

The whole set restart stuff is skewed. There's always been a difference between receiving a penalty play 1 and play 5 but now it's just been exaggerated to such a degree that it influences a game.

Teams are also giving away deliberate penalties which were supposed to be sin-bins.

Haha... I'm guessing the NRL page doesn't have the stats for 6 agains given... and 6 agains or penalties given when 20 points down in the 79th minute down or 6 agains on the 1st tackle in your own 10 metres with 30 seconds left in a half.... stats can tell any story you want it, but when non-broncos fans are saying we are gettingbhard done by week after week with the refs or the "penalty broncos" Twitter crap has died off completly you know it's really bad and obvious.
On a similar note, even fans of winning clubs are sick of vlandys ball with the non-accountability And inconsistency with it... It's a joke and he's too pig headed to admit so he's digging his heels in and making it worse with more knee jerk bs.
Did you get that from Qanon?

If they can include tackles in the game stats it's embarrassing that in the 2nd year of these rules 6 Agains are not counted.

Because they're split between ruck infringements and off-sides.

The whole set restart stuff is skewed. There's always been a difference between receiving a penalty play 1 and play 5 but now it's just been exaggerated to such a degree that it influences a game.

Teams are also giving away deliberate penalties which were supposed to be sin-bins.
Ahh thanks for clearing that up I was always like there is "no way there has only been...."

It is hard to get a read on the 6 agains sometimes. Very easy to feel hard done by. Deliberate penalties would be hard to enforce I imagine. There'd be complaints galore if they did a similar crackdown in my opinion.

I still don't know if ones that record and display set restarts are counting them as gained/awarded or conceded/'penalised'

Ahh thanks for clearing that up I was always like there is "no way there has only been...."

It is hard to get a read on the 6 agains sometimes. Very easy to feel hard done by. Deliberate penalties would be hard to enforce I imagine. There'd be complaints galore if they did a similar crackdown in my opinion.
It'd be pretty simple call the set restart and if they still go on with it then blow the full penalty.

A lot of the top teams are guilty of this but the referee just delays the call begging not to blow a set restart.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.