Dellagons V Drugcastle *spoilers*

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Roll up roll up, place your bets, at what min will the Big Dell fall, will he play the whole game or will someone nail him with another round house elbow Staggmister style. Time will tell my friends...time will tell.

Game on in 20mins and counting......

Newcastle to win, hopefully. If the Dragons lose, we stay in 5th, if they win, we move down to 6th. It's not really that important at this stage of the season, but still...Also I like Newcastle and hate the Dragons. :D

I hope Kurt Reynoldson throws it back in Smiths face and has a blinder when he comes on.....

Game on.......

Well 10 in and the most interesting thing to happen so far is Dell caught ball ran 30 mtrs across field looking for Maddog. Today football fans want to be entertained by 1 A dam good game 2 Rivalrys ......FFS put them both on the same side of the field, they hate each other and IMO bring out the best in each other, so let them dust off the cobwebs and go at it.

0-0

12mins

I'll go for the Knights. Can't stand the Dragons.
Manly will stay on top either way :D

So, is anything happening in this game?

Dell found the white line yet? Lame and overused I know..

Locky_karmichael said:
I'll go for the Knights. Can't stand the Dragons.
Manly will stay on top either way :D

Till they get flogged in the finals...

yeah its 8 -0 to the Dragons.

The try will be talked about during the week, its a new one.

Kurt R made a 10 break dummied ran another 10 tripped over his own feet and fell 1 meter short of the line....poor fella hahahaha

Other than that its back and forth footy.

WHOOOOAAA.. Dell runs 80 mters and falls 5 short after Mullen chases him down and drives him over the line....man the crowd went off hahahahahaha

J Morris scores under the posts.

Kick will be good.....

14-0

half time

Hmmm, the Dragons are over-rated - and minus Gasnier and Cooper.

Soward just carves through the middle 5 out.

Kick good..

20-0
45min

Ryles scores

kick to come 24-0

Kick was missed

Newcastle find the line out wide.

Kick to come...

24-4

24-6 Dragons

The fight back begins....

59 mins

Knights cross again...

24-10 Kick to come.....

Ref was a joke, Stanley's try wasn't one and McManus's one came from a fair pass not a forward one. Plus a few other calls within the game both ways were terribly incorrect, it gets worse every match.

Active Now

• ostin86
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • thenry
  • Skyblues87
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.