2024 NRL General Discussion Thread

This is a line in the sand moment where wealth was chosen over integrity in what is supposed to be a professional sport. Goodbye to what small semblance of parity and fairness was left in the game, as if we already didn't know, the NRL says **** what is right for the sport, let's just bend over to whatever makes us the most money.

Realistically though, who should they have gotten? I mean my initial response was criticism but the more I think about it, who would people be satisfied with? You can only wheel out Barnsey so many times and the Hoodoo Gurus can **** right off.

I am as big a Storm hater as anyone, but the 3 Melbourne boys podcast where they got Bellyache on was a really good listen. I'd say worth if for any league head.

Bloke is a hell of a coach.

This is a line in the sand moment where wealth was chosen over integrity in what is supposed to be a professional sport. Goodbye to what small semblance of parity and fairness was left in the game, as if we already didn't know, the NRL says **** what is right for the sport, let's just bend over to whatever makes us the most money.

What exactly about anything Vlandys has done up to this point made you think otherwise about him doing anything for money?

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.