Denan kemp

Saw Jharal, Denam and Dale at the Broncos coaching clinic today. They didn't give anything away re injuries but they all were moving around freely. Jharal hung around for the whole session and then some sighing autographs.
Keep your fingers crossed :-D
did he walk freely / without a limp? Did he break into a jog at any time? if his foot is as restricted as described, wouldn't imagine him even being able to walk too well

Exactly, if you can't move your toes up or down you probably can't walk freely. I'm no expert of course but toes are very important to balance and if you can't move them you probably can't walk "freely" so to speak.

A fucking tragedy if true though, I hope he's taken care of for the length of his contract and beyond, he put his body on the line playing for us, he deserves that.

I had a dream the other night that Kempy got the ball on our 10, chip kicked, then dribbled the ball like Madonna to score the match winning try in the 2013 Grand Final .... against the Warriors

I had a dream the other night that Kempy got the ball on our 10, chip kicked, then dribbled the ball like Madonna to score the match winning try in the 2013 Grand Final .... against the Warriors

images

:001_unsure:

I really can't imagine that Hook would've gone to the trouble of pulling Kemp out of retirement and bringing him back up to Brisbane if he was "stamped never to play again". He'll be back on the field if he's needed.

I wasn't really serious about the whole never play again thing but that's what it feels like.

did he walk freely / without a limp? Did he break into a jog at any time? if his foot is as restricted as described, wouldn't imagine him even being able to walk too well

No noticeable limp and he was on the ground for about an hour and a half.
Didn't see him jog.
I did want to ask him how it was progressing but he was surrounded by about a hundred kids so I didn't get a chance.

Yow Yeh. So sad.

Fuckwits like Dugan should spend some time with blokes like Yow Yeh who woul kill to be playing footy right now, for any NRL team, in any position.

Yow Yeh will never be the same. I hope he can develop into something else.

I really can't imagine that Hook would've gone to the trouble of pulling Kemp out of retirement and bringing him back up to Brisbane if he was "stamped never to play again". He'll be back on the field if he's needed.

And would have been a bee's dick away from playing ahead of Kahu versus Storm except he got injured.

He played all over Kahu in the Redcliffe v Wynnum derby recently.

Kemp has raw speed and skill that you can't coach.

I reckon Kemp may get a spot around Origin time when they may possibly move Maranta to the centres for Hodges and bring him in on the wing. Though i'd say Kahu would get the nod first if he stays injury free. Would be great to see Kemp again racing down the sidelines again!!

As for Yow Yeh, poor bugger, fingers crossed he will get back on the park at some stage. i reckon he would make a pretty handy ambassador for the club and the young kids if his playing days are gone. Though he was moving pretty freely on the field at warm up down the GC, at least i thought that was him in his trackies???

Yeah pretty sure it was him. Running balls back for the kickers and such. Didn't look like an invalid by any means.

Yep, thought so. looked ok to me too. here's hoping he's back in no time.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.