Diego Marry Me Donna

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Anyone else see that he's left Cambiasso out of Argentina's World Cup squad?

Crazy!

Zanetti is missing as well, but they don't really get along, do they?

I already mentioned this in the Aus cup squad thread ning dammit!

It's cool though :P Yeah Maradona is a crazy mofo. I hope he fails hardcore at the World cup but I have a feeling Argentina are going to fluke their way to the quarters at least.

:( i cant believe he left out Cambiasso. Just ludicrous.

Scotty said:
I already mentioned this in the Aus cup squad thread ning dammit!

Oh man, my bad!

I remember reading the Brazil bit of your post, but I must have completed skipped the bit about Cambiasso and Zanetti.

Yep, he makes Domenech look like a competent manager.

I guess greatest player of all time doesnt exactly translate to success as a coach

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opi...ot-at-World-Cup-redemption-article450567.html

The idea of Maradona leading Argentina to glory and lifting the World Cup again at Soccer City next month must inhabit FIFA president Sepp Blatter's worst nightmares.

But if, after all the ridicule he has suffered, he confounds his critics by fashioning his collection of superstars into world champions, it will rank only second among his achievements to inspiring an ordinary side to its 1986 triumph.

Some of his decisions since he took over in November 2008 are best described as eccentric and there are many who feel the only reason Argentina are not favourites to win the tournament is because having Maradona in charge is tantamount to sabotage.

There was little method in the training session yesterday. And no actual coaching. Maradona watched the players larking around and smacking each other on the back of the head for a while and let them have a match for an hour. That was it.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opi...-moments-of-Diego-Maradona-article432213.html

2) "I'll have a sarnie first"
Maradona refuses to hold training sessions before lunchtime. The official explanation for this, it's emerged, is that "Diego doesn't do mornings".

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Plus the all night coke benders aren't conductive to mornings either.

Fozz said:
Plus the all night coke benders aren't conductive to mornings either.
Not necessarily, usually makes for quite a productive morning.. sore jaw.. cleaning.. erratic behaviour, Diego clearly doesnt understand the perks of coke...

..I've said too much already.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • scobie
  • Gaz
  • Mr Fourex
  • the_next
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • broncos4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Griffo
  • HarryAllan7
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.