Do We Really Need Newscorp?

I'm telling you. He was an experimental common-sense bot that went rogue, hid out on BHQ for a number of seasons and has now evolved past his electronic confinement.

c3d.gif
Has he reached "the singularity"???

That article clearly missed the mark. Give some of his more recent stuff a go. It's a bit depressing as it's hard to find any positives regarding the future of league. Check out this zinger from John Grant, who allowed Masters to reprint some email exchanges:

That's from the guy who ran the commission. The commission was meant to be above this sordidness not be balls deep in it.

Here's the full article: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ar...als-commission-shortfall-20180216-h0w7zt.html
Did he ever make a retraction or apologise for the article?

Did he ever make a retraction or apologise for the article?

I don't know. I noted he had a co-writer for that piece you linked. I thought retractions and apologies are normally done by the paper itself, usually buried on page 900 if at all.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • pennywisealfie
  • bert_lifts
  • lynx000
  • Big Del
  • leish107
  • ettybay
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • Gaz
  • Dexter
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • BruiserMk1
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • Rambstien
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Reds2011
  • Scdeac
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.