VOTE Does it matter to you where a coach is from?

Does it matter to you where a coach is from?

• Yes

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • No

Votes: 53 91.4%
  • Depends - explain yourself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If I'm honest, I'm pretty over State of Origin and what it does to our club. I don't like 80% of the QLD team 27 weeks of the year, I spent a lot of time hating on the coach when he was playing for being a cheat too. We lose numerous players every year because of state allegiance. Origin in it's current form is one of our biggest issues. Without it we might get to play the Warriors full strength for once.

I also said the other day that not signing NSW players has hindered us over the years. So no, where a coach or player comes from no longer should be taken into account when it comes to the Broncos. What we've been doing doesn't work, the old boys don't know what success is in this version of the game. So give us something new please..

If I'm honest, I'm pretty over State of Origin and what it does to our club. I don't like 80% of the QLD team 27 weeks of the year, I spent a lot of time hating on the coach when he was playing for being a cheat too. We lose numerous players every year because of state allegiance. Origin in it's current form is one of our biggest issues. Without it we might get to play the Warriors full strength for once.

I also said the other day that not signing NSW players has hindered us over the years. So no, where a coach or player comes from no longer should be taken into account when it comes to the Broncos. What we've been doing doesn't work, the old boys don't know what success is in this version of the game. So give us something new please..

Preach.

The Broncos should transcend borders.

Tactically it was a great move. He alpha’d Billy who was getting really cocky with his QLD hype.

I love your undying hate of all things nsw but Madge handled that perfectly
I think he was extremely hypocritical really when he was Billy's coach at one point and part of the system where there was plenty of grubbiness going on. No denying it was a smart move, but I'm still surprised nobody had the sense to call him out on it.

I think he was extremely hypocritical really when he was Billy's coach at one point and part of the system where there was plenty of grubbiness going on. No denying it was a smart move, but I'm still surprised nobody had the sense to call him out on it.
Would you accept us being grubs like the Storm are every year if we had the consistent success they do?

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Pablo
  • Justwin
  • Bucking Beads
  • johnny plath
  • LGH
  • Hoshsie
  • eggstar10
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bert_lifts
  • azza.79
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hammerman47
  • ezpz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • HarryAllan7
  • Dash
  • Matheos
  • Tmac
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.