Doggies V Sharkies *spoliers*

Arrgh. I totally jinxed it. Wonder if it still pays off with Souths and Sharks at 10 points?

Probably going to be a moot point the way the Dogs defend at times.

briareos said:
Arrgh. I totally jinxed it. Wonder if it still pays off with Souths and Sharks at 10 points?

Probably going to be a moot point the way the Dogs defend at times.

I think the Sharks are making them look better then they are. I'm not sure where their defense has gone but the Dogs just have to draw and pass and jog into the in goal.

hahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahaha some guy with 21 on his back just fucking plain dropped the ball in his own in goal with on one with in 50 mters of him.

Foxtel couldn't never be as entertaining as reading you guys commentate it.

Compliment noted.....hey Midge Hitman we should get our own show. Hmmmmmmmm

Video ref in session for the doggies.....

NO TRY

Aeetee said:
Compliment noted.....hey Midge Hitman we should get our own show. Hmmmmmmmm

Maybe we should be employed by Fox Sports. One of the audio channels could be text speech reading our posts out!

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. _woohoo_ _woohoo_

Aeetee said:
Coxy said:
What's the scucking fore?!?!

Thank you! :P

Get Foxtel tight arse.

Why would I pay to listen to a bunch of loud mouthed idiots when I can READ loud mouthed idio...ummm, experts here? :D [icon_razz1

Anyone else find some of Greg Alexanders comments stupidly funny like ,...... "has it been rain and we didn't notice"

WTF!!!!

OMG best quote from the Commentator "What is with Ben Ross and people wanting to hit him!!"

EDIT SBW took a shot at him. Got a warning.

SBW is into it again, he just got up to smash Ben Ross and basically followed him sith a swing, Ross backed off real quick. Hes a little pissed ATM me thinks.

Ahh **** it, piss of to union now your tard.

Kimmy look at me Kimmy crosses, video ref in session.

AAARGH! I hate the Sharks.

Hatehatehatehate.

That being said I tipped them so C'mon Sharkies!

Kick good, 24-16 20 mins to go...the fight back begins.

Unread

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • lynx000
  • broncos4life
  • leon.bott
  • ivanhungryjak
  • marw
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Lozza
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • Cavalo
  • Morkel
  • broncsgoat
  • LittleDavey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.