Dragons V Bulldogs *spoilers*

LAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAHHHHHHHHHH LAHHHHH

30 -0 Dragons win.

game over man... game over..

I love it when there is steam coming off the players!

Wow! Gus is going ballistic, Gallop really seems rattled by him, doesn't have anything other than his same old rubbish and Gus is crucifying him for it.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Wow! Gus is going ballistic, Gallop really seems rattled by him, doesn't have anything other than his same old rubbish and Gus is crucifying him for it.

I wish I could hear what he is saying. What's the gist?

Hammo said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:

from what Gould was saying, he blames David Gallop for destroying league and driving SBW to abandon the Bulldogs and go to french RU.

Gus kept cutting him off saying how Sydney clubs are dying ANZ stadium is empty and the tiny crowds are inflated, the players are going, there should be another team in Brisbane and less in Sydney. Gallop just kept stuttering it back to contractual obligations and Gus kept saying they are confetti. Gallop suggested crowds are up 4% but really in reality the crowds in Sydney are down and he said the u20's and the Titans are proof they are in the right direction but he really seemed lost and unconvincing.

Hammo said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:

Gus: I'm gay for sonny bill.
Gallop: heehaw (because he is donkey)

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Waynesaurus
  • Sproj
  • DrGee
  • Foordy
  • kman
  • Brocko
  • Bucking Beads
  • Maddy
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
  • Jazza
  • BroncosAlways
  • BruiserMk1
  • Evander
  • Justwin
  • Browny
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.