Dragons vs Broncos [Round 13, 2021]

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Got to say I don't think we lose anything with Cobbo over Coates, infact I think he is a stronger runner and unlike coates doesn't fold like paper in a tackle.

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
I'm seriously lost for words after that first half. Glenn... embarrassing. Isaako lazy and disinterested. Flegs with his compulsory drop. Crap defense... why do I torture myself.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
Without fail this team is always able to find new and dumb fark ways of being dumb farks.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Cobbo can play out the game at the back. Isaako can sit on the bench next to Glenn
If I’ve learned anything watching the Broncos, that is literally the last thing that will happen.

We are more likely to hook Albert Kelly than our continually terrible performing players.

It’s not only the players that continually find incredible new ways to shit the bed.

M

mstreet

QCup Player
Sep 3, 2020
Bar of soap in a pillow case for numb nuts. Full metal jacket style.

Cobbo looks like swapping places with Isucko in near future.

E

Evander

NYC Player
Apr 6, 2021
We’ve axed Milford, surely Isaako gets the axe this week. **** me dead he is actually so trash at fullback it’s so obvious he is a winger he is dumb as ****. He needs to be on the wing he doesn’t have the IQ for a fullback

PNG Broncos fan88

PNG Broncos fan88

NRL Player
Aug 27, 2018
If Milford was not hooked at half time last week...then dont expect a miracle this time.

Can we play 'Milford' at 1 for the 2nd half? Straight swap for JI.
Apart from the poor defensive tackles leading to the tries...he looks likely to break tackles, he could be the 3rd cog in that Kelly-TC combo on the right.

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
And that is unfortunately why we are the laughing stock of the NRL.

Unread

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • winslow_wong
  • Redfern_1980
  • Jazza
  • Dony Eliakim
  • bert_lifts
  • Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Skyblues87
  • mrslong
  • marw
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • TimWhatley
  • Ironbroncos
  • Dexter
  • Aldo
  • Spooky1013
  • Wolfie
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.