Dude or chick?

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2009/08/ ... 46506.html

Faced with plenty of questions and no satisfactory answers the IAAF chose to delay a decision on the eligibility of controversial 800m runner Caster Semenya last night, allowing the South African to win the 800m in a performance so dominant it verged on mockery.

Semenya was cleared to run but not cleared of the allegations and questions that have dogged her all week, as South African officials were ordered to organise more complex gender testing to determine whetehr her world title will stand or fall when results are received in several weeks' time.

In a way it was the worst possible outcome, but one that was hard to avoid. With plenty of questions and few answers hanging over her head the South African powered home to annihilate a world class field, winning by more than 20 metres.

A few months ago few had even heard of the teenager form Pretoria. So quickly has she emerged and so dominant she become it was only as she threatened to grab the world title in recent days that the world began to ask some awkward questions, taking note of her brawny physique, powerful style and noticeable facial hair.

Caster-Semenya-celebrates-002.jpg

Either way, all the beer in the world couldn't make her hot! :P

Now there are beer goggles amd there are beer googles. Sure looks like a guy.

She does look rather man-ish

He has a schling schlong for sure. No bajingo.

That's a particularly bad picture, but in others I've seen the face does look like a chick. I find it funny in some of the articles I've read that they're talking about the size of her arms....seriously Serena Williams looks like that, it's just that with those giant floatation devices on the front of her chest she would never be confused for a bloke!

Yeah, seriously just need to have Mick Dundee at these events. He'll confirm it.

Having watched the footage on Nein News tonight (hahaha, they have a few stuff ups tonight) I am absolutley certain it's a man. He had a deep voice when they interviewed him after the heats.

However I will say that the one smidgen of doubt I have is that he was wearing lyrca and it must have been a really good tuck job.

Fozz said:
Having watched the footage on Nein News tonight (hahaha, they have a few stuff ups tonight) I am absolutley certain it's a man. He had a deep voice when they interviewed him after the heats.

However I will say that the one smidgen of doubt I have is that he was wearing lyrca and it must have been a really good tuck job.

Ask bronco babe to send you the video she sent me that shows some examples of blokes for whom hiding their equipment would be easy!

But you've gotta think "Drop your strides and give us a good look" (too crass??) would be the first of the 'gender tests'

I mean she would have been drug tested, and they watch pretty close when you're peeing in the cup - they would notice if it was coming out of penis.

Again, look at the video bronco babe sent me. I nearly vomited but it would explain things. Lolz

I'll send it to you :-)

I'd be willing to bet she has a Y chromosome...either XY or XXY.

I reckon he/she is a dude. Although it would be a kick in the nuts if she was actually a girl LOL. How much of an insult is that?!?

Screw the gender test. Her name gives it away for me; Semen-ya.

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.