EA FIFA Series

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Does anyone else who plays notice that sometimes it's just IMPOSSIBLE to win against the cpu. Game after game after game. Then you restart your PS3/Xbox and all of a sudden you're up 5-0 at half time or something ridiculous like that?

Fucking hell it pisses me off at times. I'm surprised my controller is still in one peice.

The World cup game has been a disappointment too IMO.

?

Best game ever. I love it.

I love it too.... at times lol

i played against sunderland once, scotty. i won.

the end.

pennywisealfie said:

the end.

LOL damn you penny [icon_razz1

Totally gonna play against Barca with Sunderland and win now [icon_razz1

Scotty said:
pennywisealfie said:

the end.

LOL damn you penny [icon_razz1

Totally gonna play against Barca with Sunderland and win now [icon_razz1

i think the game would crash if u tried to do that :P

pffft, crash from awesomeness!

It's what i like to call the "Fifa Pendulum" I have played with my mate countless nights and days... and noticed the "Fifa Pendulum" in full swing... Bounces of the balls, passing quality diminish with time, then all of the a sudden it swings back in your favour and everything sticks while the other player cops the pendulum.

It's Fifas little "keep the players wanting that success" code.

Well that's my theory.

Scotty said:
Does anyone else who plays notice that sometimes it's just IMPOSSIBLE to win against the cpu. Game after game after game. Then you restart your PS3/Xbox and all of a sudden you're up 5-0 at half time or something ridiculous like that?

**** hell it pisses me off at times. I'm surprised my controller is still in one peice.

What level do you play at? I play on World Class and its pretty damn easy to win as long as you have a decent team.

fenomeno said:
Scotty said:

**** hell it pisses me off at times. I'm surprised my controller is still in one peice.

What level do you play at? I play on World Class and its pretty damn easy to win as long as you have a decent team.

Thought you were a Pro Evo man? [icon_wink

fenomeno said:
Scotty said:

Professional. I shit you not, it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to win sometimes :evil:

Just lost on penalties to uruguay after the match ended 0-0, their keeper had something like 24 saves. They had 3 shots, 1 on target.

Rebooted, 2nd minute of the match and I score a pissweak easy goal.

Fucking useless as tits on a bull.

ningnangnong said:
fenomeno said:
Scotty said:

Thought you were a Pro Evo man? [icon_wink

I am, unfortunately, Pro Evo don't release a world cup edition of their game. :P

Is the world cup game good? I am tossing up between that and UFC 2010

I only bought it to play Online, UFC would be a lot more fun offline, World Cup gets old quickly unless you're playing online.

Je$ter said:
Is the world cup game good? I am tossing up between that and UFC 2010

just wait a month or two for the new fifa. undisputed 2010 is awesome!!!

Squad files still haven't been updated for the WC. Pretty pathetic.

Oi, Scotty and Nikhil, what are your PSN thingos?

No, I don't have the World Cup game, I'm just gonna wait for Fifa 11.

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • Gaz
  • mieko
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • scobie
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.